Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

And what if this new site can also dominate Europe?? Anything is possible... and we shall see very soon my man!!

One site to rule them all, one site to find them,
one site to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

Seriously I am ready to be surprised. Either you really have something amazing and that is why you are so confident or you are just a little fool 😉

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If that site would be really so close to launch they already should have started with marketing and advertising (He talked about massive marketing before) to prevent potential viewers sign up for long term contracts on other voyeur-site. This makes no sense at all.

All good things come to those who wait for it... patience and faith have more worth than gold. Again... you all shall witness soon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know the real answer since i'm not involved on project like creating a voyeur site 😁
But in my guess is essentially because the money that need to be paid to the tenants to motivate them to be online when compared with the usual incomes in that countries. Also can be in terms of legal issues could be more complicated and comparing with what we know (mainly because of groomy) that is talked by them in this eastern houses, i believe it will be really complicated when everybody will understand the language. 
Also believe that most of the audience of this sites already are non - "native" countries (so western side) since normally they are "locked" 

Indeed! It's so much easier to rip off tenants with all sort of the manager scams, not to mention lying to guests about the functionality of the cams, or using drugs, etc.... It's all so much easier when hiding behind a foreign language.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think this new site will be open to US audience? How to prevent they know where these places are? 

The same way VHTV does. As long as the cams don't point at a landmark they should be fine. It's not like no one can understand what the VTHV tenants are saying. They slip up all the time I'm sure. They can always move too!

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know the real answer since i'm not involved on project like creating a voyeur site 😁
But in my guess is essentially because the money that need to be paid to the tenants to motivate them to be online when compared with the usual incomes in that countries. Also can be in terms of legal issues could be more complicated and comparing with what we know (mainly because of groomy) that is talked by them in this eastern houses, i believe it will be really complicated when everybody will understand the language. 
Also believe that most of the audience of this sites already are non - "native" countries (so western side) since normally they are "locked" 

Totally agree with everything you said. ( just about the audience I am not sure where they are mostly from since there is no statistics available, but for example on Spygasm I can see they have many Russian members just by looking at their chat rooms). so if anyone is gonna start a site like this in west, must have a lot of money to begin with to deal with all the issues. but like I said there are many rich people who can do it they just need to be interested in the project and see a future for it as a legit profitable business.  

Just now, Amy3 said:

The same way VHTV does. As long as the cams don't point at a landmark they should be fine. It's not like no one can understand what the VTHV tenants are saying. They slip up all the time I'm sure. They can always move too!

Yeah but English talking people a lot more people understand...

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But why? 

• Have you seen it?
  • Are you the owner of it or at least involved?
  • How will it be named?
  • Will it have timeline and archives?
  • How much will it be? 

I do sincerely apologize that it appears I am being secretive and complicated, however I cannot speak too much too soon... prior to the official launch of this website. Please understand this. Let me give it to you like this... if you share secrets with me, I will NOT EVER share your secrets or your personal affairs with no one else. I am VERY respectful of other people's privacy and secrets... and there are not many people left in this world who do the same as I do, and this is sad.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah but English talking people a lot more people understand...

So what! A stalker can always find their target no matter where they are. I wouldn't be worried about that. There are plenty of sex crazed people in the USA who couldn't give a fuck.

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But why? 

• Have you seen it?
  • Are you the owner of it or at least involved?
  • How will it be named?
  • Will it have timeline and archives?
  • How much will it be? 

My apologies for not answering some of your questions: Yes there will be timelines, tons of archives, and the capacity to rewind or go to "live mode", no... I have not seen the actual cosmetic website, and it will be LESS than vhtv and rlc.

• Like 1