Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

Just now, voyeurlife said:

EXACTLY AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty much bored to tears with all these eastern European, Russian apts anyways. VHTH can't seem to do anything different. Every girl looks practically the same as the next one. Same for the guys. They all come from the same type of culture and they all act the same. It would be great for another site to come along and give all these sites a run for their money.

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not so tiny like that 😁

It all depends on what they mean. We already have this all covered with the tenants here and again I don't hear anyone calling VHTV another Spygasm. All he said is that there would be some format for interaction with the talent. we assumed that meant SpyGasm, but maybe it's not.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It all depends on what they mean. We already have this all covered with the tenants here and again I don't hear anyone calling VHTV another Spygasm. All he said is that there would be some format for interaction with the talent. we assumed that meant SpyGasm, but maybe it's not.

You want to see as the same thing when not even close to be comparable ..

What are all this sites that developed on their platform a chat communication with the tenants?? What would you think it could be the purpose of they spend money on that?? 

5 minutes ago, nack said:

I hate tenant communication and blatant cam posings and twitter announcements and scripted shows.Fucking hate them on VH,Spygasm and everywhere else.

Me too! You called it a long time ago and you were exactly right. It nearly ruined me. Fuck, what am I saying, it ruined me! And it continues to invade the forums and it's members like a plague. Watch your step!

Is it really so different from VH when most participants have accounts on CC that they use only when they are online or when they create twitter accounts to make announcements of future shows that will come in the apartments? 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You want to see as the same thing when not even close to be comparable ..

What are all this sites that developed on their platform a chat communication with the tenants?? What would you think it could be the purpose of they spend money on that?? 

I agree there is a risk depending on how it's done. You have VHTV telling it's users to stalk the talent on social media. I just find it odd how never, does anyone other then me and maybe a few others ever call VHTV to the mat for the very anti-voyeurism things that they do, yet the second another site does anything anti-voyeurism, it's pounce time.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Is it really so different from VH when most participants have accounts on CC that they use only when they are online or when they create twitter accounts to make announcements of future shows that will come in the apartments? 

No, it's not, but for some reason VHTV can never do any wrong. I guess protecting VHTV from criticism comes with perks.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree there is a risk depending on how it's done. You have VHTV telling it's users to stalk the talent on social media. I just find it odd how never, does anyone other then me and maybe a few others ever call VHTV to the mat for the very anti-voyeurism things that they do, yet the second another site does anything anti-voyeurism, it's pounce time.

You know my pov on the subject and when i had to say bad thing about VH i did it .. to me it's totally different having a chat platform in their site or the participant (by their own decision) create an account at CC.
How many are here?? Can you talk with all of them or just the ones that want to be here? 

• Like 1