Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

so, gia & anthony left vh to start a new voyeur site starring themselves & their hot friends that didn't appear on vh. sounds gr8! just kidding! but about the alleged new site. the only way to get subs will be to offer a giant discount, say $20 per month. good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so, gia & anthony left vh to starta new voyeur site starring themselves & their hot friends that didn't appear on vh. sounds gr8! just kidding! but about the alleged new site. the only way to get subs will be to offer a giant discount, say $20 per month. good luck!

Haha! Indeed, the thought did occur to me. Surely not, right? Surely! 😁

I posted this when voyeurhouse got started. I think it applies well. I hope if this new site is for real, they listen to this.

"Here’s my advice for these new sites. Look for the Achilles heels of VHTV and RLC and exploit them to set yourself apart. CC members posting comments on CC and RLCF are a drop in the bucket compared to the world at large.  Don’t be discouraged in the face of well serviced forums. Undercut their price, offer better customer service and avoid cookie cutter template responses, invest the time in making the UI as good as it can be across platforms, take the time to perfectly set up the cams in each apt, don’t rely on a few managers to find new talent, find talent who are already living the sex filled lifestyle people want to see and are motivated on their own. Make it so the cams are a glimpse into their crazy world as it would be without the cams there in the first place, but also make room for the others who just want to live their normal life on cam. Figure out a better way to compensate the talent besides a standard paycheck or a competition of views for money. RLC and VHTV have made their beds. Be creative, be genuine, be good to your talent and the members."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Indeed, the thought did occur to me. Surely not, right? Surely!

I posted this when voyeurhouse got started. I think it applies well. I hope if this new site is for real, they listen to this.

"Here’s my advice for these new sites. Look for the Achilles heels of VHTV and RLC and exploit them to set yourself apart. CC members posting comments on CC and RLCF are a drop in the bucket compared to the world at large.  Don’t be discouraged in the face of well serviced forums. Undercut their price, offer better customer service and avoid cookie cutter template responses, invest the time in making the UI as good as it can be across platforms, take the time to perfectly set up the cams in each apt, don’t rely on a few managers to find new talent, find talent who are already living the sex filled lifestyle people want to see and are motivated on their own. Make it so the cams are a glimpse into their crazy world as it would be without the cams there in the first place, but also make room for the others who just want to live their normal life on cam. Figure out a better way to compensate the talent besides a standard paycheck or a competition of views for money. RLC and VHTV have made their beds. Be creative, be genuine, be good to your talent and the members."

good points. an observation about voyeur sites in general. when i was young i remember waiting for hours to catch a glimpse of my next door neighbors getting undressed. that was the only chance that i would have to see them. at first with rlc & vv i had to be watching at the exact moment that something happened knowing that i would never be able to see that again. now with timelines & archives there is no need to actually ever watch any of the apts live at all. voyeurism as i once knew it is long gone & not coming back. it is & has been an interest in sex for a long time now. overall vh has done a good job. too many apts is better than not enough as they can always be not watched. but my interest is declining & soon i probably won't watch anything very much. a new site? i can't imagine what they would have that could generate more interest on my part.

• Like 2

I agree it's gotta be different and better in some way then VHTV or what's the point. I do think if you could take VHTV and replace the language with English, people would flock to that site instead of the one they can't understand. It hasn't really been tested. And I'm not talking about Russians speaking English, I mean native English speakers. If they can find sex crazed people who live a crazy soap opera life, then it wins I think. If they put up 10 do nothing GA apts, then doom for sure!

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Indeed, the thought did occur to me. Surely not, right? Surely! 😁

WOW... I enjoyed reading every single detail above!! Thank you thank you Amy... I will be PMing you very soon with all updates.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:13 PM, Amy3 said:

With that aside, I do hope that an English speaking voyeur house would open in the USA. It's entirely possible that people will stick to VHTV and be happy to be in the dark about what's the tenants are doing. But, I'm not so sure the masses, especially in the USA are that way. My guess is that if it's done right, VHTV is will see a significant drop in subs in the USA market.

I haven't read everything, but if the idea is to start a voyeur house like project based on Gia&Anthony, it won't be very successful. The two are just plain boring and they don't even look attractive.

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

I haven't read everything, but if the idea is to start a voyeur house like project based on Gia&Anthony, it won't be very successful. The two are just plain boring and they don't even look attractive.

I do disagree, however we all have our own opinions. I found them both very attractive, however they both seemed to be bored... in fact very bored. Maybe they became bored with that project of vhtv, who knows?? Maybe we will never ever see them again, or maybe so. 

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

It was very pleasant to have this interesting chat with all of you here in CC. Thank you for the wonderful chat and your time, because we all have lives and careers. Cheers to everyone here in CC... and have a wonderful day until we chat again!!

And when are you going to start this venture ?

Lol,so house finaly closed.Biggest liers in VH history,from wrong houses plants,to promises of deliver..the fun hot girls that's never appeared..the hot pool,bathube thing that was just an corner with an rock in floor.This couple was Probrbay the start of my disconnection with VHTV,always felt an minimal trustworthy from them but then lies after lies started.Someone talking Ant and Gi are going create their own cam site,,wouldn't pay an dam cent to watch it,more..they would have to pay me to watch it.

• Like 1