Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If the move from "Florida" (LOOOOOOOOOOL) to "Vegas" (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) took all that time.. just imagine anthony&gia moving to Egypt  .. in 2050 they will finish the swimming part across the Atlantic 

They wouldn't get far swimming in the Atlantic.  They would be instant Shark Bait.

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well really curious what Anthony or should I say voyeurlife has to tell us...🙄

Remember months ago when i said that user voyeurlife was in fact Ant&Gi and he sayed it wasn't them..another big fat lie from them.No way anyone would have the interest "voyeurlife" show for the place,saying the house was good etc.Dont remember any others residents so "little honest" as this two.Lies after lies,deceives after deceives.The problem is that they totaly think they are smarter than the rest of us but in the end obvious they aren't and we always catched all their "moves".

• Like 1

good news everyone. the lineup for voyeurlife has been released. the participants: gia/anthony, isla/oliver, pablo, charlee/liss, catherine/john, amy/alya/max, xgswhoever, karla/arnie, katya/ruslan, and the exciting batchelor pad of blanketboys kenny/ralph! i can't hardly wait!

giphy.gif

6917949.gif

boring.gif

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

good news everyone. the lineup for voyeurlife has been released. the participants: gia/anthony, isla/oliver, pablo, charlee/liss, catherine/john, amy/alya/max, xgswhoever, karla/arnie, katya/ruslan, and the exciting batchelor pad of blanketboys kenny/ralph! i can't hardly wait!

giphy.gif  0

6917949.gif  0

boring.gif  0

Hahahaha golfer epic one 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1