• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leora ou es-tu ?

Que fais-tu ?

Paul et toujours avec toi ?

RLC sans toi c’est plus comme avant, tu nous manque, il me tarde de te retrouver sur un site reviens nous vite.

On t’aime

Leora where are you?

What are you doing ?

Paul and always with you?

RLC without you it's more like before, we miss you, I can not wait to find you on a site come back soon.

We love you

Леора, где ты?

Что ты делаешь?

Пол и всегда с тобой?

RLC без тебя, это как прежде, мы скучаем по тебе, я не могу дождаться, чтобы найти вас на сайте вернуться в ближайшее время.

Мы любим тебя

• Like 10

6 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Confused hotscopes have video of leora 5 .7. 2019 looks new never see it before anybody know if its one I've missed 

That depends. HotScopes always puts the date the video was uploaded, even if it was recorded several months before. No "new" videos of Leora from RLC have been seen since June 19. It could be that someone captured that video from some time back and never uploaded it to any other site. I haven't seen it before.

5 hours ago, Frunobulax said:

That depends. HotScopes always puts the date the video was uploaded, even if it was recorded several months before. No "new" videos of Leora from RLC have been seen since June 19. It could be that someone captured that video from some time back and never uploaded it to any other site. I haven't seen it before.

OK thanks there's a few I haven't seen before  on hotscopes but then  I've not seen all leoras video's