Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2019)

Yes we are going to miss Hope as much as any of his photographic and video subjects as his generosity and alertness knew no bounds. 

Maybe he can let us know he's still around and coming to terms with this shocking development we are all dealing with in our own individual ways.

• Like 4

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True enough. But there are still some free cams, though I can hardly blame him for ignoring those, some if not all of which are not a shadow on the ones Hope and others loved so much. The few free ones left are just a circus really. Let's hope some more apartments with decent couples come online in the not too distant future. I'm sure then Hope will give them his support if they are anything like the ones we've seen taken away from us in Russia.

12 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I need the help of the people who followed RLC a little bit longer already.

From 27.11.2017 to 28.12.2017 Asty and Roxy stayed in B4 (they belonged to the first set of tenants).

Asty and Roxy   https://mab.to/0QkZz17DO

In the past I thought Asty is the blonde one and Roxy is the brown haired one, but It might be the other way round.

Can anybody please let me know, who is who?

You are right 

Asty blonde

Roxy not blonde 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, billiboy said:

What a difference regarding appearance! Compared to Damira Megan looks like a shy, ugly duckling :smile:.

ug·ly duck·ling
/ˈˌəɡlē ˈdəkliNG/
noun

1. a person, especially a child, who turns out to be beautiful or talented against all expectations.
    agree with the highlighted definition
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:
ug·ly duck·ling
/ˈˌəɡlē ˈdəkliNG/
noun

1. a person, especially a child, who turns out to be beautiful or talented against all expectations.
    agree with the highlighted definition

Let's wait and see how long it will take her to become a beautiful swan ... :sleepy: bzzz

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You better get Kissing the Toads.    

I forgot this isn't Cinderella.   :biggrin:

It will stay a fairytale anyway   ...   but maybe   ...   if you really believe in it   ...   🎅