Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

A couple random in my Kitty file.... she is a nut and I never tire visiting her Apt.  Always something going on with her... top shape silhouette ...Just doing dishes is worth watching.

Kvce.png Kvc2.png  KvcD.png and finally.....drum roll......

FREAKY FRIDAYS  KvcK.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

She's got the tits.. (Fake)..she's got the Tats..(fake).. she's got the hair...(Fake).. she's got the money ..(Fake USD)..

Is there anything real about this girl? Not surprised that loverboy is on his phone all day.

so please tell me: what you've got?

whatever they do and don't do here on rlc, they will have learned a lot about themselves and a lot about how other people work, relate and think.

they are young, will lead a different, successful life then.

and concerning smartphones, it is their connect to THEIR real world. none of us know much of the czech society, I at least live very close to that country and got some clues of them, being very special and different to the rest of europe.

I wish them well anyway!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Boitoske said:

She's got the tits.. (Fake)..she's got the Tats..(fake).. she's got the hair...(Fake).. she's got the money ..(Fake USD)..

Is there anything real about this girl? Not surprised that loverboy is on his phone all day.

You are 100% right...but women want a "REAL" man nothing fake.