Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

9 hours ago, Boitoske said:

She's got the tits.. (Fake)..she's got the Tats..(fake).. she's got the hair...(Fake).. she's got the money ..(Fake USD)..

Is there anything real about this girl? Not surprised that loverboy is on his phone all day.

She has a sexy body shape, delicious pussy to look at ( can't touch this da, da ,da ,da)  and parades herself very sexy.... I can live with fake tits …  Why do you get yourself so worked up ...find the good things or don't visit the apt. I never understand this criticism???? but people like you fill these pages so you have an audience... carry on.... I guess I will stop commenting and just enjoy the show I see and enjoy....  

• Like 4

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:58 AM, guest2013 said:

so please tell me: what you've got?

whatever they do and don't do here on rlc, they will have learned a lot about themselves and a lot about how other people work, relate and think.

they are young, will lead a different, successful life then.

and concerning smartphones, it is their connect to THEIR real world. none of us know much of the czech society, I at least live very close to that country and got some clues of them, being very special and different to the rest of europe.

I wish them well anyway!

very well said mate!

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:52 PM, Mark Thompson said:

She has a sexy body shape, delicious pussy to look at ( can't touch this da, da ,da ,da)  and parades herself very sexy.... I can live with fake tits …  Why do you get yourself so worked up ...find the good things or don't visit the apt. I never understand this criticism???? but people like you fill these pages so you have an audience... carry on.... I guess I will stop commenting and just enjoy the show I see and enjoy....  

well in Mark. I never understand the reaon for these "I hate fake..I hate tats" posts. Are we all supposed to believe that the poster has nothing to do all day but sit and make endless selections from a parade of beauties arrayed for his enjoyment?

Nah! course not! its clear to see they have no choice in these matters whatsoever!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Bravo champion ☺️

10 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

19040309324422598716186883.gif

Just noticed the "friend" stick his fingers between her legs.... Smith is nowhere in sight.... another reason to have a fight later.... 😜

• Like 1