Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

On 3/29/2019 at 11:25 AM, henriPas said:

dp0t.jpg

Damn henri….Once Again...you remain a master of the derriere? (ass ) like, the lighting just makes this one of the masterpieces of the Hot Kitty's bottom....curves to cum by....  Next time edit out the ogre  douche beside her... there are a lot of faves but if I had to chose who I would like to fuck!!!!!!!!! it would be Kitty  (lick and suck.... Chloe for days)

(henri) I have a bunch of great ass pics I grabbed just for you but I have had zero time.... they will be worth it whenever I get around to them...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Damn henri….Once Again...you remain a master of the derriere? (ass ) like, the lighting just makes this one of the masterpieces of the Hot Kitty's bottom....curves to cum by....  Next time edit out the ogre  douche beside her... there are a lot of faves but if I had to chose who I would like to fuck!!!!!!!!! it would be Kitty  (lick and suck.... Chloe for days)

(henri) I have a bunch of great ass pics I grabbed just for you but I have had zero time.... they will be worth it whenever I get around to them...

Merci !!!!!

On 4/4/2019 at 1:27 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

the "friend" is humping kitty and smith is setting on the couch  ON HIS PHONE. if that had been at my house thing's would have been a lot different.        angry whoop ass GIF

You mean that you would have been humping Smith???....🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

You mean that you would have been humping Smith???....🤣🤣🤣

NOOOOO ....look at the picture.if she was my girl and he was humping my girl in my house he would not be welcome there anymore and my girl and i would have a heart to heart talk and if it continued then she could go be with him.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:18 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

NOOOOO ....look at the picture.if she was my girl and he was humping my girl in my house he would not be welcome there anymore and my girl and i would have a heart to heart talk and if it continued then she could go be with him.

I understood your 1st message... I was just having a laugh... 🤣🤣

If you look at my post on the 4th April you will see the picture of the guest stick his fingers between Kitty's legs. Now,.. if that was my girlfriend then the guest's finger would be removed from his hand and his finger stuck up his own arse. If Kitty & Smith and the guest are friends then the guest should not touch..... otherwise he is just an arsehole. On the other hand ...it makes for entertaining viewing.... 👍👍😁😁 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Boitoske said:

I understood your 1st message... I was just having a laugh... 🤣🤣

If you look at my post on the 4th April you will see the picture of the guest stick his fingers between Kitty's legs. Now,.. if that was my girlfriend then the guest's finger would be removed from his hand and his finger stuck up his own arse. If Kitty & Smith and the guest are friends then the guest should not touch..... otherwise he is just an arsehole. On the other hand ...it makes for entertaining viewing.... 👍👍😁😁 

i understand completely...no harm done. i think be it friends or not(if not a friend he should not be there)entertaining or not he should never do that and she should not allow it especially in front of Smith.    Have a good day.    👍

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty's deadpan look on her face is almost 100% of the time, even while having sex. She has always been a hot body, but her facial expressiions make her a zero to watch more than one or two times a month. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, olddude1 said:

Kitty's deadpan look on her face is almost 100% of the time, even while having sex. She has always been a hot body, but her facial expressiions make her a zero to watch more than one or two times a month. Just my opinion.

When your BF can only last 2 Minutes or less there's usually no expressions.