Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

When she remembers us VH punters, I really hope that her BF/husband/pimp remembers where the cams are situated so that we get the whole technicolour story and not just repetitive activity. I am just wondering what other apartments are thinking as regards this level of clarity, hopefully a wake up call, not to CB so much (relax Amy) as to remember that the punters are paying to see, which requires illumination, however inconvenient this may seem.

I'm not sure who the guy is, but she seems independent enough for me. I would love to known why the original plan was for her to just use the place for shows and sex. I just hope that she isn't having to abandon someone in order to be here to satisfy the stupid rule that she has to live there. Who cares? VHTV isn't voyeurism, so seriously who cares if she comes and goes? If VHTV cared about providing a voyeur site, then yes, I can see it and standards apply, but they don't so why pretend and just be the cam show site they are. Put some damn lights behind the cams. Duh!

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I would say she's correct that cheap ass guy is a scumbag

Why do you say that? All I've seen him do is chill on the couch while she does her CB show and then he comes in and fucks her and goes back to chilling.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Not looking for proof, I just wondered whether she called him a scumbag or whatever lol.

What she said went something like this. It may not be verbatim, but
it's close.

A guy just cheated me out of an agreed tip after I did what he asked.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do you say that? All I've seen him do is chill on the couch while she does her CB show and then he comes in and fucks her and goes back to chilling.

I believe he was talking about the guy who stiffed her on the tip.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i think he meant the cb guy that didn't pay up.

Oh that guy! Yeah, that was pretty shitty if he didn't tip, but geez, you'd think a camgirl would no better then that by now. Chalk that up to a lesson learned. Get paid first is always the rule when it comes to camming.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not sure who the guy is, but she seems independent enough for me. I would love to known why the original plan was for her to just use the place for shows and sex. I just hope that she isn't having to abandon someone in order to be here to satisfy the stupid rule that she has to live there. Who cares? VHTV isn't voyeurism, so seriously who cares if she comes and goes? If VHTV cared about providing a voyeur site, then yes, I can see it and standards apply, but they don't so why pretend and just be the cam show site they are. Put some damn lights behind the cams. Duh!

Someone mentioned not starting a precedent (good to have a mix of styles and activities - variety spice of life etc) but issue might be related to ownership of copyright i.e. VH or CB company. These are issues that can be expensive to resolve so if VH can prove that subject was a tenant then ownership might be easier to prove - just a guess.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was talking about the guy who asked her to do something for him on chaturbate & then did give her her tokens

• Like 2