Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

Just now, squish said:

Someone mentioned not starting a precedent (good to have a mix of styles and activities - variety spice of life etc) but issue might be related to ownership of copyright i.e. VH or CB company. These are issues that can be expensive to resolve so if VH can prove that subject was a tenant then ownership might be easier to prove - just a guess.

Nope! VHTV actually let Jules tap the VHTV cams and they ran CB through them. You could see that VH logo in the CB feed. VHTV didn't care about that. They blinked for a second thinking they were a voyeur site and they thought living there was a requirement for "realness". It's silly! They should let people do whatever they want to in their apt. If they want to be in the apt for 2 minutes a day to stand in the corner and fart then who the fuck cares?

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Dang! Nobody posted a cap of the girl next door brunette girl that was there when they got yanked. I keep asking Matilda about her and she seems to deny her existence. Wonder why?

I missed that. Don't suppose you can give me a timeline if you don't subscribe but can you provide a clue please Amy. By yanked do you mean ripped off and how did you know?

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I was talking about the guy who asked her to do something for him on chaturbate & then did give her her tokens

Yep! Then a scumbag he was. She should know better though. What did he "pay" her to do?

Just now, squish said:

I missed that. Don't suppose you can give me a timeline if you don't subscribe but can you provide a clue please Amy. By yanked do you mean ripped off and how did you know?

Right before VHTV took the apt offline for breaking the rule about living there, there were 2 other people there, a guy and a rather homely looking brunette girl.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Right before VHTV took the apt offline for breaking the rule about living there, there were 2 other people there, a guy and a rather homely looking brunette girl.

Oh yes I remember now. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

aha!! pages 23 of the other thread. This girl!

image.png.5710054c61f98c1bc56170ec1538de9a.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not sure who the guy is, but she seems independent enough for me. I would love to known why the original plan was for her to just use the place for shows and sex. I just hope that she isn't having to abandon someone in order to be here to satisfy the stupid rule that she has to live there. Who cares? VHTV isn't voyeurism, so seriously who cares if she comes and goes? If VHTV cared about providing a voyeur site, then yes, I can see it and standards apply, but they don't so why pretend and just be the cam show site they are. Put some damn lights behind the cams. Duh!

You could have a point here Amy. She wears a wedding ring but calls her partner her 'boyfriend.' Not much to go on but he smirked when she came to him in tears and he treats her like a piece of meat. Again not much to go on but I suppose your point was that she could be 'on duty' away from home and husband trying to earn a crust with her pimp? Interesting theory. Again only Groomy will know.

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I just repeated what she typed while she was camming. I wouldn't
have said it otherwise. I'm sure that's what she'll do from now on.

Maybe she doesn't know all the tricks yet on Chaturbate. The performer always determine in advance the number of tokens to pay for every action. If someone ask for something, he has to pay the corresponding tokens for the action first, otherwise people will never pay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squish said:

She wears a wedding ring but calls her partner her 'boyfriend.

it's not a wedding ring. Couple of days ago he knelt and  put the ring on her finger. After that they started giggling, I think it's just a gift

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks. Kills that theory then.

Actually, I don't think it's a husband pimping her on VHTV, although I'm sure that has or will happen. IMHO, VHTV has very little oversight when it comes to the tenants and the deals struck with the manager. I think they only deal with the managers. Put it this way, when Violet left and the apt was stagnating for a long time, it wasn't until I told them where she was they they finally closed the apt. They had no idea where she was. Anyways, my thinking is that she needed to be home to care for someone, perhaps an ill or elderly family member, but no! She must live here on the set. I'm not saying that I know, it's just a guess. There was some reason that she needed to live away from the apt I just don't know what that reason was.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, squish said:

You could have a point here Amy. She wears a wedding ring but calls her partner her 'boyfriend.' Not much to go on but he smirked when she came to him in tears and he treats her like a piece of meat. Again not much to go on but I suppose your point was that she could be 'on duty' away from home and husband trying to earn a crust with her pimp? Interesting theory. Again only Groomy will know.

I think groomy left. He said that he didn't renew his sub and that he wouldn't until VHTV put something that was "Shut up and take my money" quality. Guess that's when you'll see him again.