B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

2 minutes ago, meran said:

exactly. 
They are sucking money off the RLC subscribers. 
Sera knows that no one can do shit so she needs a companion to hide and she is doing it well with Mila. 

As far as clubbing is concerned if these girls can go clubbing and never come back to the apartment the subscribers wont miss a thing. 
and people shall stop expecting anything out of Sera, Daisey and the B2.

Also new girls seems to be the same and even if someone is not this is going to spread and others will also realise that they can also get away and will follow same path,

dry period last for a while in these Barcelona apartments and one girls learn from others and they start doing same . 

all the  girls are on rlc  for sucking money  ....leora , nelly  , sera , mila ,  gina , danaya ,   .......  no one is on rlc for her pleasure     They come from poor countries and they are looking for a better life and earning money .....   thats all ...........do you think , its funny for the girls  to live 24 h a day under voyeur cams ?           

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Hopefully Gina will open up with Mila and show them how it needs to be done........... Hell even the twins showed more.

she have had over 1/2 a year to do it before, not dune much more than now, just with less clothes at times

Just now, saxomatt said:

all the  girls are on rlc  for sucking money  ....leora , nelly  , sera , mila ,  gina , danaya ,   .......  no one is on rlc for her pleasure     They come from poor countries and they are looking for a better life and earning money .....   thats all ...........do you think , its funny for the girls  to live 24 h a day under voyeur cams ?           

nope dont think. 
They come for money.
Some think they need to perform to earn money while others like Sera knows they can get away without putting any performance and suckers will still pay or praise them when they will just show ass and then heads out to club and still keep waiting and hoping they will get a show when the girl will return or may be the next day, 

I had a post few months back where some guys were praising these girls and saying that this is real life. 

This is not real life. This is a show where girls come knowing that people with hands on their dicks are watching them and hoping that they will get a show. 
Some perform and some like Sera just play and never perform and just wait for their time and get the money from RLC and show a middle finger to RLC users. 
but funny enough these users will still praise and write a lovely good bye message hoping the girl will perform on the next visit.
It is so funny to see people living in their own dream world having imagination. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, meran said:

nope dont think. 
They come for money.
Some think they need to perform to earn money while others like Sera knows they can get away without putting any performance and suckers will still pay or praise them when they will just show ass and then heads out to club and still keep waiting and hoping they will get a show when the girl will return or may be the next day, 

I had a post few months back where some guys were praising these girls and saying that this is real life. 

This is not real life. This is a show where girls come knowing that people with hands on their dicks are watching them and hoping that they will get a show. 
Some perform and some like Sera just play and never perform and just wait for their time and get the money from RLC and show a middle finger to RLC users. 
but funny enough these users will still praise and write a lovely good bye message hoping the girl will perform on the next visit.
It is so funny to see people living in their own dream world having imagination. 

Sera   is a clever girl  who knows  she doesnt need to perform  because shes very pretty  and right now shes the star on rlc and all the subscribers are following her  dreaming of a lesbian show with mila  ..LOL         other girls less pretty than Sera  need to do more      rlc is not real life ......   in real life   , no one girl masturbates like leora ,   and no one girl cleans her appart  naked or bottomless like nelly       Rlc  is just a theater     but i like to see  pretty blonde girls like sera or gina ..   for free

• Like 1

What the hell is this on the living room couch ???? I had to open the thumbnail as I thought I was seeing things, Daisy Do Nothing in the living room in just her panties, well that has to be a first, and someone took away the blanket so she can't cover up.

1 minute ago, saxomatt said:

Sera   is a clever girl  who knows  she doesnt need to perform  because shes very pretty  and right now shes the star on rlc and all the subscribers are following her  dreaming of a lesbian show with mila  ..LOL         other girls less pretty than Sera  need to do more      rlc is not real life ......   in real life   , no one girl masturbates like leora ,   and no one girl cleans her appart  naked or bottomless like nelly       Rlc  is just a theater     but i like to see  pretty girls like sera or gina ..   for free

yes its not real life. this is just a show 
Idiots have made her a star. She is not my star as I know nothing will happen .