B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

6 minutes ago, saxomatt said:

sure im not a suscriber  ......     do you think im stupid enough to pay 40 euros   for fake shows ?   are you really a brainless suscriber thinking rlc is real life ?  lmfao    Really glad to meet a sucker who pays for rlc        You pay  for that shit ?????  vous êtes  un bel idiot   , in french

Only an idiot would comment on something he has no clue about and then admit that he has no ability to gain a clue...lol.  

• Like 4

Just now, saxomatt said:

sure im not a suscriber  ......     do you think im stupid enough to pay 40 euros   for fake shows ?   are you really a brainless suscriber thinking rlc is real life ?  lnfao    Really glad to meet a sucker who pays for rlc

I'm well aware that the majority of what is on this site is a show. 

How I spend my money is MY buisness NOT yours.

However when someone comes here spouting bullshit about what's going on at RLC but can't even SEE what is going on pisses me off.

If you don't have a clue about what's actually happening, DON'T post about it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, saxomatt said:

sure im not a suscriber  ......     do you think im stupid enough to pay 40 euros   for fake shows ?   are you really a brainless suscriber thinking rlc is real life ?  lmfao    Really glad to meet a sucker who pays for rlc        You pay  for that shit ?????  vous êtes  un bel idiot   , in french

why don't you just go and harass some one else--rather than us here on CC