Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol what? Really? 

I don't know  technical issues a real technician can fix that , also  ISP , Regarding appartment I don't see were is an unsolvable problem Remain the tenants

If   all problems  are  created by the behavior of the tenants and their guests  VHTV must apply fines and maybe fire  the tenants  . It 's not pleasant when you see  the banner "offline"  Who know s some reason ,please let us know also thanks  The tenants  can not leave the appartment for days without  explanation   ,  just to be polit  they must advise at least that they will be outside for a period.

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

I don't know  technical issues a real technician can fix that , also  ISP , Regarding appartment I don't see were is an unsolvable problem Remain the tenants

If   all problems  are  created by the behavior of the tenants and their guests  VHTV must apply fines and maybe fire  the tenants  . It 's not pleasant when you see  the banner "offline"  Who know s some reason ,please let us know also thanks  The tenants  can not leave the appartment for days without  explanation   ,  just to be polit  they must advise at least that they will be outside for a period.

Of course there are not so much technical issues. This place is becoming like Em & Bob. Nobody there most of the time and offline every day 🤪

Heather in kitchen ( cam 1 )

yk6c.jpg

switch between cam 2 and cam 5   ( cam 2 was cam free  for LR ) (cam 5 wasn't free  and placed under TV screen # time L&P  that cam was n° 3 )

h765.jpg

The mess of cams add difficulty to compare archives

• Like 1