Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

Just now, Misteriouspeach said:

my pleasure) 😉  I'm a little closer to you now, and try to unswer time to time 😘 

Can you tell me why you do not use the loggia for smoke but always go outside? Too cold out there? Summer is coming now and it should be better😉

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me why you do not use the loggia for smoke but always go outside? Too cold out there? Summer is coming now and it should be better😉

on the other side of the house is an open balcony, which is much larger and there are benches

3 minutes ago, Misteriouspeach said:

Hello! yes they are still together i saw them couple days ago)) Dean still fun a kind, Candy getting more and more beautiful)

Is that code for she is pregnant?

Do you know the girl we know as Terry? She was with Anna and Alex a long time ago. Total sex machine.

image.png.8f52c302e8ea0c2365841a6b3028b617.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is that code for she is pregnant?

Do you know the girl we know as Terry? She was with Anna and Alex a long time ago. Total sex machine.

No, it seems they did not have time to sign a contract. i dunno)

hm, i m not sure about Terry) i ll ask Anna

Edited by Misteriouspeach
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe would be a good idea to put a cam there 😉

Probably they can't.. i Remember being said (and with some photos) that some buildings have a public balcony for all that floor. And each floor have one (Kate&Molly had that)

Just now, Misteriouspeach said:

This balcony is a common area for several apartments. I'm going to move, I will try to choose an apartment with a large balcony

Ah nice. But you will miss this awesome jacuzzi 😉