B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

where did oksi go ? To Bea's bed?

Likeable Laima bed for now. Man It is ridiculous that Magnificent Majestic Momentous Mila has to bundle up like she is in the artic circle to sleep in that cold  bedroom. It is like being exiled to Siberia. This is how RLC treats their superstars ??? No wonder their membership is dwindling day by and hour by hour.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Likeable Laima bed for now. Man It is ridiculous that Magnificent Majestic Momentous Mila has to bundle up like she is in the artic circle to sleep in that cold  bedroom. It is like being exiled to Siberia. This is how RLC treats their superstars ??? No wonder their membership is dwindling day by and hour by hour.

Wonder how cold there is right now in that room, I bet it's freezing cold.

Early this morning I posted that I really didn't care if the 2 new girls were raving beauties or just average girls as long as they came to B4 to show me their bodies and show me some sex to satisfy the voyeur in me and earn their paychecks.  After one night I didn't expect to learn a lot.  Hell I still don't even know their names so for now they are guest 10 and guest 11 according to their bed assignments.  In the kitchen tonight guest 10 was getting into the swing of things and enjoying herself with the other girls.  Guest 11 couldn't even be bothered to show her face.  She spent the whole night in her room on her phone.  Score 1 point for guest 10.  As the drinking got heavier and it became obvious to guest 10 that this cluster fuck was for a departing girl and not an arriving girl she gracefully left them to their partying and went to bed but not before taking a shower and showing me that she's got a fine body and won't be hiding it all the time.  Score another point for guest 10.   It's early but I have hope for her.  Guest 11 still has time to impress me but she's got to try harder.  I'm anxious to see how things develop once Oksi is gone and things settle down some.  

15 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Early this morning I posted that I really didn't care if the 2 new girls were raving beauties or just average girls as long as they came to B4 to show me their bodies and show me some sex to satisfy the voyeur in me and earn their paychecks.  After one night I didn't expect to learn a lot.  Hell I still don't even know their names so for now they are guest 10 and guest 11 according to their bed assignments.  In the kitchen tonight guest 10 was getting into the swing of things and enjoying herself with the other girls.  Guest 11 couldn't even be bothered to show her face.  She spent the whole night in her room on her phone.  Score 1 point for guest 10.  As the drinking got heavier and it became obvious to guest 10 that this cluster fuck was for a departing girl and not an arriving girl she gracefully left them to their partying and went to bed but not before taking a shower and showing me that she's got a fine body and won't be hiding it all the time.  Score another point for guest 10.   It's early but I have hope for her.  Guest 11 still has time to impress me but she's got to try harder.  I'm anxious to see how things develop once Oksi is gone and things settle down some.  

Score 1 point for guest 11 for a good shower yesterday 😉