B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

mila take her red hand bag. when she is going over to b1when she is staying there

Thanks Bud but I'm not so sure.  I'd like that to be true but the last 2 times she went to B1 for a couple days she had that oversized black backpack.  Also when she was there the 2 days this past week she wore the same red leather pants she is wearing today.  I don't think she would do that.  I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, ShowMe90 said:

Why no? 

She and Sera haven't experimented with toys at all yet.  They did bate with the shower hose the other night so I guess it's possible they would try a toy.  I really don't care as long as B1 is where she's going.  

38 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

1506 Mila just left alone and it looks like at least for a couple days or more by the size of her bag. 😩

mila has been taking her red hand bag with her. when she leaves the apt all the time. even on her last stay on rlc. she would go out with the same red bag full. it nothing for her to do it.and then hours later she came back with the same red hand bag.

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

mila has been taking her red hand bag with her. when she leaves the apt all the time. even on her last stay on rlc. she would go out with the same red bag full. it nothing for her to do it.and then hours later she came back with the same red hand bag.

If she does go to B1 Bud I'll buy you a cold one.😁

2 hours ago, PHIL83 said:

Merci pour cette information, mais comment avez-vous tous ces renseignements ?

Thank you for this information, but how do you all this information?

j'ai accès à B2 et je pense comprendre ce que je vois 😉