B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

I haven't seen them yet but to be perfectly honest I don't care if they are sisters or not.  I don't care if they are raving beauties or just average looking girls.  What I do care about is whether these new girls have come here with the intentions of satisfying the voyeur in me or whether they are just here for a vacation at my expense.  I'm paying for them just like I'm paying for the other girls to show me their bodies and show me some sex.  Sorry but I'm being brutally honest here.  I don't get off watching girls spend endless hours fucking around with their phones or painting a stupid manikin or showing the other girls the new heels they bought to wear clubbing tonight.  I do like watching the girls interact with each other in the things they do whether it's playful or serious.   They have a right to do that.  It's part of Real Life and I get that but I also want to see what I'm paying for from these girls and I'm just not seeing it.   Sorry but sometimes, like right now, the pain takes over and the light hearted Cheesy gets lost for a while.  Anyhow welcome nameless new girls.  

• Like 2

il y a 25 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I haven't seen them yet but to be perfectly honest I don't care if they are sisters or not.  I don't care if they are raving beauties or just average looking girls.  What I do care about is whether these new girls have come here with the intentions of satisfying the voyeur in me or whether they are just here for a vacation at my expense.  I'm paying for them just like I'm paying for the other girls to show me their bodies and show me some sex.  Sorry but I'm being brutally honest here.  I don't get off watching girls spend endless hours fucking around with their phones or painting a stupid manikin or showing the other girls the new heels they bought to wear clubbing tonight.  I do like watching the girls interact with each other in the things they do whether it's playful or serious.   They have a right to do that.  It's part of Real Life and I get that but I also want to see what I'm paying for from these girls and I'm just not seeing it.   Sorry but sometimes, like right now, the pain takes over and the light hearted Cheesy gets lost for a while.  Anyhow welcome nameless new girls.  

Finally you come around friend, these girls need to to satisfy the voyeur in us or else why the fxxk are they here and ultimately, why the fxxk do we pay RLC so much money????

I do not think there is a problem with hot water at b4 especially when you look at the downstairs shower where the cameras are almost all the time filled with steam but the girls are wasting water and at one point you arrived at the bottom level of the tank For the heat problem, it all depends on how much degree the girls want in the house, whatever we do, I do not think that we can connect as much portable radiator in any house

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not think there is a problem with hot water at b4 especially when you look at the downstairs shower where the cameras are almost all the time filled with steam but the girls are wasting water and at one point you arrived at the bottom level of the tank For the heat problem, it all depends on how much degree the girls want in the house, whatever we do, I do not think that we can connect as much portable radiator in any house

I think there has to be more than one water heater and the problem only seems to exist filling the upstairs tub but I'm no plumbing expert.  I agree a house as old and as large as that one can't handle the electric load of so many portable radiators but I think something needs to be done.  I don't think the girls are wasting heat.  I watch them walk around wearing heavy robes and blankets and in their rooms I see them huddled under blankets with the radiators right next to the bed and their feet up against them.  I don't know the answer to the problem but I do believe it is a problem. 

37 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Finally you come around friend, these girls need to to satisfy the voyeur in us or else why the fxxk are they here and ultimately, why the fxxk do we pay RLC so much money????

It isn't really a matter of coming around, it's just I find it easier to deal with my pain lever and almost nonexistent sleep if I try to inject a little humor (dumb as it is) into the mix.  Cheesy doesn't live in a fantasy world but I don't accomplish anything bitching and moaning so I try to keep things light but sometimes I just need to blow some steam off and RLC's inability or refusal to give us what we pay for is a good place to vent some of that steam.   

• Like 2

il y a 17 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

It isn't really a matter of coming around, it's just I find it easier to deal with my pain lever and almost nonexistent sleep if I try to inject a little humor (dumb as it is) into the mix.  Cheesy doesn't live in a fantasy world but I don't accomplish anything bitching and moaning so I try to keep things light but sometimes I just need to blow some steam off and RLC's inability or refusal to give us what we pay for is a good place to vent some of that steam.   

Sorry to hear that pal, hope you will find solution for your pain and able to get more sleep soon.

I know it very tough to live through pain, I have been through that now I am better so I believe you can get better too!

Hope RLC will treat us better soon or if not, hopefully we can find other alternatives in this big wide web!

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

The new girls are gone

Maybe they went out with Mila and Laima while RLC decides on their names?

If they are potentially going to be no-show girls, then can I suggest calling them Sera and Fima?