B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Sorry to hear that pal, hope you will find solution for your pain and able to get more sleep soon.

I know it very tough to live through pain, I have been through that now I am better so I believe you can get better too!

Thank you Sierra TM .  I'm really glad to hear you are over your pain now and hope you never experience it again.  As far as my getting better, well unfortunately my doctors tell me that's just not going to happen so I'm making myself ready for die lange Reise which is a term very familiar to students of naval warfare and especially one of German heritage like myself.

Hope RLC will treat us better soon or if not, hopefully we can find other alternatives in this big wide web!  

That's my hope for all of you.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thank you Sierra TM .  I'm really glad to hear you are over your pain now and hope you never experience it again.  As far as my getting better, well unfortunately my doctors tell me that's just not going to happen so I'm making myself ready for die lange Reise which is a term very familiar to students of naval warfare and especially one of German heritage like myself.

Hope RLC will treat us better soon or if not, hopefully we can find other alternatives in this big wide web!  

That's my hope for all of you.

VHTV is better than RLC.  You see more sex in One Day at VHTV than RLC provides in a Month.

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I haven't seen them yet but to be perfectly honest I don't care if they are sisters or not.  I don't care if they are raving beauties or just average looking girls.  What I do care about is whether these new girls have come here with the intentions of satisfying the voyeur in me or whether they are just here for a vacation at my expense.  I'm paying for them just like I'm paying for the other girls to show me their bodies and show me some sex.  Sorry but I'm being brutally honest here.  I don't get off watching girls spend endless hours fucking around with their phones or painting a stupid manikin or showing the other girls the new heels they bought to wear clubbing tonight.  I do like watching the girls interact with each other in the things they do whether it's playful or serious.   They have a right to do that.  It's part of Real Life and I get that but I also want to see what I'm paying for from these girls and I'm just not seeing it.   Sorry but sometimes, like right now, the pain takes over and the light hearted Cheesy gets lost for a while.  Anyhow welcome nameless new girls.  

You mean you have a lighthearted side to you too...😉

il y a 37 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Everybody is gone but my Elvira so I guess I'll just enjoy her for a while

Strange for her to be left at home alone.

Maybe just got tired of going out and spending money  🤣

Barcelona is not a cheap city.