B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Welcome to another night of B1 bait and switch.  For those thinking of subbing, let me tell you this...there will be baths by both Mila and Sera, hair drying, then a lay on the bed watching their phones, doing nothing but a bit of hand rubbing on each other with one leg over one or the other.  After that, around 11pm they will put on makeup.  Around midnight, they will scurry around the apartment in order to deflect and make you think they are doing something...Sera will clean...everything!  Mila will lay on the bed for a bit, then around 12:30 am...they will suddenly get dressed and go.  The club closes at 6am or so...they will return sometime around then.  Lay around for a bit.  Sera will have a shower...and then both will crash.  Tomorrow, Mila, will be so tired from all of this, she will stay in bed all day and night...if she returns back up the hill.  If not, then repeat from tonight's action.  Once Mila does go back up, she will then crash and stay in bed all day and night :dodgy:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Welcome to another night of B1 bait and switch.  For those thinking of subbing, let me tell you this...there will be baths by both Mila and Sera, hair drying, then a lay on the bed watching their phones, doing nothing but a bit of hand rubbing on each other with one leg over one or the other.  After that, around 11pm they will put on makeup.  Around midnight, they will scurry around the apartment in order to deflect and make you think they are doing something...Sera will clean...everything!  Mila will lay on the bed for a bit, then around 12:30 am...they will suddenly get dressed and go.  The club closes at 6am or so...they will return sometime around then.  Lay around for a bit.  Sera will have a shower...and then both will crash.  Tomorrow, Mila, will be so tired from all of this, she will stay in bed all day and night...if she returns back up the hill.  If not, then repeat from tonight's action.  Once Mila does ag back up, she will then crash and stay in bed all day and night :dodgy:

That is exactly what has been going on ever since Mila Minion became a disciple of Serafailure. You can bet tonight will be no different, except they have started to include Lazy Daisy Do Nothing into the nightly trip to the club scene.

il y a 2 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Welcome to another night of B1 bait and switch.  For those thinking of subbing, let me tell you this...there will be baths by both Mila and Sera, hair drying, then a lay on the bed watching their phones, doing nothing but a bit of hand rubbing on each other with one leg over one or the other.  After that, around 11pm they will put on makeup.  Around midnight, they will scurry around the apartment in order to deflect and make you think they are doing something...Sera will clean...everything!  Mila will lay on the bed for a bit, then around 12:30 am...they will suddenly get dressed and go.  The club closes at 6am or so...they will return sometime around then.  Lay around for a bit.  Sera will have a shower...and then both will crash.  Tomorrow, Mila, will be so tired from all of this, she will stay in bed all day and night...if she returns back up the hill.  If not, then repeat from tonight's action.  Once Mila does ag back up, she will then crash and stay in bed all day and night :dodgy:

With this batches of girls, best if you don't subscribe to premium cos it will be a waste of your money.

Like maxfactor mentioned, this is just another round of click bait. They will end up doing nothing, like absolutely nothing that will justify the amount you pay per month + replay.

RLC don't care about their subscribers (my opinion, I stand corrected), they don't give a damn about what the girls do as long as you keep subscribing.

I wish I will be motivated to continue my subscription but right now I really can't. Really wanted to quit one month after Monica left but I did not.

These batches of girls are so bad right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Early Departure for Serafailure and her little minions Mila and Daisy tonight, but I would not expect to see them return until the wee hours of the morning.

war paint time

See the source image

Looks like B-1 Leia minion will be joining them tonight again as well.

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is exactly what has been going on ever since Mila Minion became a disciple of Serafailure. You can bet tonight will be no different, except they have started to include Lazy Daisy Do Nothing into the nightly trip to the club scene.

Looks like a big fuck you tonight...not even pretending.  Just a shower, get ready and go...lol.

At this point, since I spent much more time on Spygasm last night....FOR FREE!!!!  I would say that is a much better deal even if it is cam shows and such. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Looks like a big fuck you tonight...not even pretending.  Just a shower, get ready and go...lol.

At this point, since I spent much more time on Spygasm last night....FOR FREE!!!!  I would say that is a much better deal even if it is cam shows and such. 

VHTV for me, I have been a member since in began.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

VHTV for me, I have been a member since in began.

Been a member there several times for months on end, but not any more...bad camera (Jika) angles, bad cameras, loose participants who move around too much, but the last straw was the cam- girls who took over that apartment during the day and left at night.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Been a member there several times for months on end, but not any more...bad camera (Jika) angles, bad cameras, loose participants who move around too much, but the last straw was the cam- girls who took over that apartment during the day and left at night.

I actually watch the more normal apartments there and was really glad to  Nicole and Karl show up. Apartments like that interest me, and the show time apartments just don't do much for my voyeuristic tendencies.