B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Noldus

I didn't watch more than the first few minutes of this party as it was taking place tonight.  I waited until it was all over so that I could watch on replay and easily skip past all of the stupid parts.  Needless to say it turned out to be mostly stupid parts.  The thing I did like about it was watching Sera.  Serafailure. The Ice Princess.  The Sera that can't get along with anyone, especially her roommates.  I didn't see her tonight.  I saw a Sera who, obviously out of her comfort zone, actively took part in this party that was important to her roommates.  She not only took part in it but she actually seemed to enjoy herself and it appeared everyone enjoyed her.  She played hostess, getting food and drinks and keeping things cleaned up.  OK so that part isn't so surprising that she kept cleaning up.  Anyhow she fit in.   I like the changes I've been seeing in her lately.  I know Mila has been having a good influence on her but tonight she was  all on her own and I think she did really well.    If this continues B1 could become a really nice place to visit.  Now we just have to figure out what to do with Daisy's mouth,😀

Il y a 7 heures, Fagen a dit :

What did you expect? A huge gang bang ? lol

Hmm something more than what I will see from Replay later?

Gang-bang will not happen, we know that so I don't expect that but something more I guess than just a group of people sitting around and drinking.