B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Noldus

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jeez..Where could she be going?...I really hope she's not gonna wander the unfamiliar Barca streets on her own at this time of night...😏

She has poor experience with it from before

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3
il y a 22 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

Anyone else get the feeling Sera is a bit frustrated because she can't leave for the club. :dodgy:

I don't think she has any more energy for the club after the "fiasco" last night.

And just my opinion, I think she is assessing the new girls especially Gina and probably feel threatened.

When she got together with Mila, unless it was under RLC's instructions, I felt she was just trying "swallow her competitor" if you know what I mean.

I might be wrong, but considering such scenarios is part of my real job so don't flame me here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't even blame Leo for not being interested. What's the point when he's going to fuck any of them?

Leo, like all guys in the Barcelona projects, is shitting in the middle of the table.  He does not like something and is getting pissy on the balcony