B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

20 hours ago, firewall said:

Je ne sais pas comment Gina fait pour vivre dans cet endroit avec les deux autres poissons morts, elle est très courageuse,

viens sur rlc il est temps de remplacer SERA et marguerite il n'est pas possible de continuer comme ça pendant encore 2 mois

Oui Gina est vraiment courageuse !!!

A l'instant où j'écrit, elle est toute seule dans le salon et les deux autres dorment comme d'habitude !!!!!

Tout cela n'est pas amusant pour nous !!!!!

Yes Gina is really brave !!!

At the moment I write, she is alone in the living room and the other two sleep as usual !!!!!

All this is not fun for us !!!!!

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

So Daisy is leaving soon.. She told her phone friend she going to say goodbye to the other girls (in B4 I think)

If this is true, then good for RLC. Finally this pathetic management team (if any) decides to do something which is a no-brainer really. You don't need a brain to make such a decision.

But there is still one more deadweight in B1, please take her along with you Daisy.

I promise if you take her along with you, I will say only good things about you after u r back home safely.

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If this is true, then good for RLC. Finally this pathetic management team (if any) decides to do something which is a no-brainer really. You don't need a brain to make such a decision.

But there is still one more deadweight in B1, please take her along with you Daisy.

I promise if you take her along with you, I will say only good things about you after u r back home safely.

It's Daisy's decision to leave, not RLC's.

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

C'est la décision de Daisy de partir, pas celle de RLC.

Et bien tant mieux !!!! cet appartement est vraiment trop  triste, heureusement il y a Gina !!!!!!!

L'u d'entre vous sait qui va la remplacer ???

Well, all the better !!!! this apartment is really too sad, thankfully there is Gina !!!!!!!

The u of you knows who will replace her ???

Bonjour ; il y a eu cette nuit une partie a trois avec Sera , Stella et Leo , mais hors caméras ; ils ont chacun une chambre mais là il y a des caméras . Sera veut rien nous montrer !!!!! LAMENTABLE CETTE FILLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!