B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Nothing to be embarrassed about. 😘 If you can't hold it, it is better to let it out, than be in pain. And actually, you are not the only one it has happened to on RLC. So, from ed2, keep partying (and peeing).

I LOVE YOU GINA ❤️🚽👖

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nothing to be embarrassed about. 😘 If you can't hold it, it is better to let it out, than be in pain. And actually, you are not the only one it has happened to on RLC. So, from ed2, keep partying (and peeing).

I LOVE YOU GINA ❤️🚽👖

Gina is back babyboy... :biggrin:

• Like 1

I have a theory, maybe the reason this apartment has not been too active the last couple of days is because the cams are crap.  I can not even get into Gina's room because of the buffering and spooling.

Anyone else have the same issue?  I sent RLC support an email of the issue

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I have a theory, maybe the reason this apartment has not been too active the last couple of days is because the cams are crap.  I can not even get into Gina's room because of the buffering and spooling.

Anyone else have the same issue?  I sent RLC support an email of the issue

yes and I have sent three emails to rlc about it.

Le spectacle de Daisy est terminé , un régal : dans la douche ,toujours dos à la caméra et dans la chambre aussi dos à la caméra , maintenant elle va s'endormir pour environ 10 heures ,comme sa copine Sera qui dort en b4 depuis 10 heures ;   je vais envoyer un mail à RLC pour ce grand spectacle (ha,ha,ha)😂

• Like 1