B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

It is probably going to give some on here heart failure to hear me say this, But I do believe the Sera is one of most perfect young ladies I have ever seen on RLC next to Jasmin. That being said she has a body to die for, and is very beautiful young girl. She is tall and has all the curves, awesome eyes and if she would smile a little more it would be nice as she a very pretty smile. My hope for Sera is that someday she finds a way to get in touch with her own sexuality as she her cleaning. Can you imagine what it would be like for her to put as much effort into seducing a man or voyeurs as she does her cleaning ? She could be very easily one of the biggest and most memorable superstars on RLC. 

Goodness just look at her laying there in the sunlight, damn now is incredible !!!! I really wished there was a fire that burned down below.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is probably going to give some on here heart failure to hear me say this, But I do believe the Sera is one of most perfect young ladies I have ever seen on RLC next to Jasmin. That being said she has a body to die for, and is very beautiful young girl. She is tall and has all the curves, awesome eyes and if she would smile a little more it would be nice as she a very pretty smile. My hope for Sera is that someday she finds a way to get in touch with her own sexuality as she her cleaning. Can you imagine what it would be like for her to put as much effort into seducing a man or voyeurs as she does her cleaning ? She could be very easily one of the biggest and most memorable superstars on RLC. 

Goodness just look at her laying there in the sunlight, damn now is incredible !!!!

Am I dreaming this Thes...😏...Nice one mate!

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness just look at her laying there in the sunlight, damn now is incredible !!!! I really wished there was a fire that burned down below.

WOW Raider 🙂

Something positive for sometime sake 😉 
I agree with you, old friend.
She is special and has her diagnosis, but what a body 😉 

il y a 10 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Noldus has kind intentions but this is still a click bait. So if you intend to buy replay for it, don't.

She bates with her left hand not right, and that was barely 1min.

This is her, don't fall for it. I bet she did it just enough to please whoever who was asking her to try on the other phone.

• Like 4