B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And RLC likely does not have the common courtesy of sending back a reply.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

oh yea.. the same every time

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com
cleardot.gif

I get the same email back. and some times they say please check your internet and what browser are you using

So glad to see that SERAFANTASTIC has decided to let all of the voyeurs into her little box. SERAFABULOUS was very interesting to watch last night with all of the girls at the House on the Hill. I really enjoyed for several hours watching her and Magnificent Mila together along with the two newbie sisters, cousins, BFF Malena and Emilia as they too are to very beautiful young girls. My Heart is fire Elvira and her little disciple Liama, who has in own right grown up before our eyes in her sexuality.

So here is to you SERAFABLOUS THE FANTASTIC FEMINE FRIENDLIER FEMALE that I had always hoped you would become.

Now it is up to you how much of an RLC superstar you wish to be, and where you want all the voyeurs to remember you in the realm of fantastic beautiful mega stars of RLC.

See the source image

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I get the same email back. and some times they say please check your internet and what browser are you using

Has nothing to do with Internet or Browser.  Everything on the Internet works fine with many Browsers until it comes to RLC.  The issue is on their end but their to busy gobbling up peoples cash and not wanting to invest any further to improve their Infrastructure so they lay the blame on others when it is in fact no fault of the Subscriber or their Connection or Browser they use. RLC likely has at least 10,000 Subscribers of Replay that pay the extra $30 Per Month so that's $300,000 of extra income Per Month or $3.6M Per Year above their over Exorbitant Cost they charge per Month for their Premium Service. 

They can't part with one thin dime to improve their Infrastructure Plain & Simple. The Shareholders and RLC are Milking Everyone for what they can get. Someday their Gravy Train will evaporate and RLC will dissolve.

Once Multiple Users by the Thousands start Cancelling their RLC Subscriptions, RLC and the Greedy Shareholders won't have any other choice but to part with some of their ill Gotten Funds of Replay and Invest in better infrastructure.  Until then RLC will continue to Provide the same Shitty Service they always have.  

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Has nothing to do with Internet or Browser.  Everything on the Internet works fine with many Browsers until it comes to RLC.  The issue is on their end but their to busy gobbling up peoples cash and not wanting to invest any further to improve their Infrastructure so they lay the blame on others when it is in fact no fault of the Subscriber or their Connection or Browser they use. RLC likely has at least 10,000 Subscribers of Replay that pay the extra $30 Per Month so that's $300,000 of extra income Per Month or $3.6M Per Year above their over Exorbitant Cost they charge per Month for their Premium Service. 

They can't part with one thin dime to improve their Infrastructure Plain & Simple. The Shareholders and RLC are Milking Everyone for what they can get. Someday their Gravy Train will evaporate and RLC will dissolve.

Once Multiple Users by the Thousands start Cancelling their RLC Subscriptions, RLC and the Greedy Shareholders won't have any other choice but to part with some of their ill Gotten Funds of Replay and Invest in better infrastructure.  Until then RLC will continue to Provide the same Shitty Service they always have.  

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.   :biggrin:

you are so right ,and I know its all on them .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

It's the standard procedure they always do, and we know it has nothing to do with any of that, sure a fast connection is always good to have, and sometimes restarting your browser or clearing the browser cache, can help a little, but not with the crazy buffer we have had the last days. That has totally to do with their servers.

• Like 1

OMG Sera...…… Your driving me crazy tonight, are we going to see SREA FABULOUS, SERA THE FANTASTIC, SULTRY SEXY SENSUAL SERA ? or so we SERA the SHUTOUT ?

We already know for a fact, that Daisy will do absolutely Nothing as usual, and expect nothing at all from her ever. Now she has been a failure, but your turned over a new leaf, so don't leave us hanging on a thread of hope.

il y a 15 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

OMG Sera...…… Your driving me crazy tonight, are we going to see SREA FABULOUS, SERA THE FANTASTIC, SULTRY SEXY SENSUAL SERA ? or so we SERA the SHUTOUT ?

We already know for a fact, that Daisy will do absolutely Nothing as usual, and expect nothing at all from her ever. Now she has been a failure, but your turned over a new leaf, so don't leave us hanging on a thread of hope.

Really? Where do I find this leaf? I think it is slowly turning yellow, dry and later dead brown. 😅

Look I will love for her to prove me wrong tonight, but we all know it will be the same old story replaying itself every night.

Nothing.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Really? Where do I find this leaf? I think it is slowly turning yellow, dry and later dead brown. 😅

Look I will love for her to prove me wrong tonight, but we all know it will be the same old story replaying itself every night.

Nothing.

I am firm believer in all good things cum to those who wait, we have been waiting, and it is about to change I have feeling. 

Sera is about to explode from within deepest inner desires, we know you want to just let go of all those walls holding you back, close those beautiful eyes, and give in to your thoughts, your passion, your want, your need for satisfaction.