Kamila "vacation"

To be honest: Kamila is on a lesser holiday than I am. She has two or three trips a year with friends.
In addition, she is going home to the family for Christmas and in the summer.

In the recent past she has been a lot "out in the city", but it was complained that she was just lying in bed and couch all day 😉

I think we will soon see some changes to this apartment

17 hours ago, jham said:

That would only be a hand full

The handful of Kami critics should go to Rants & Flames to work off their sexual frustrations about this awesomely beautiful woman. I cannot see that we have any right to order tenants around or expect them to do things for us. RLC is not X-Hamster. I'll change my mind about this when she starts violently raping, abusing and beating-up Kristi or drowning kittens in the kitchen. That's never going to happen. Kami is a 100% classy beauty queen, not some cheap slut. Deal with it or quit complaining.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The handful of Kami critics should go to Rants & Flames to work off their sexual frustrations about this awesomely beautiful woman. I cannot see that we have any right to order tenants around or expect them to do things for us. RLC is not X-Hamster. I'll change my mind about this when she starts violently raping, abusing and beating-up Kristi or drowning kittens in the kitchen. That's never going to happen. Kami is a 100% classy beauty queen, not some cheap slut. Deal with it or quit complaining.

Your 100% right my friend, she showed a photo this morning laying in the sun,  I can't describe how beautiful she looked

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

well said!! the concept is real life and not sex life...

• Like 1