3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

1 minute ago, jham said:

Never seen a pad sparkle when the light hits it, wrong time of the month for her period

Looked to me like she had a big pad on under her panties when she was on the couch. I thought she had a small pad inside her pussy in the bathroom, but I'm not positive. We'll need to watch close in the future to see if she does have clit jewelry.:smile:

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only complaint I have with Kami is that she does not spend enough time in the apartment, but I now believe a big part of her recent prolonged absences have been because of all the criticism she has been receiving. Sadly, I still think she will be leaving RLC in February. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm sure Kami is scouring the forums to read the criticisms people have of her. That must be the reason she takes all those vacations because her feelings are hurt by anonymous members.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looked to me like she had a big pad on under her panties when she was on the couch. I thought she had a small pad inside her pussy in the bathroom, but I'm not positive. We'll need to watch close in the future to see if she does have clit jewelry.:smile:

I can't say for sure but that's what it looked to me.  It was round and shinny. I no she has not had a pad the last few days, last night when the girls were in the kitchen, she went in her bedroom and took off her pants and panties and put on her jogging shots without panties and she was not wearing a pad

2 hours ago, jham said:

I can't say for sure but that's what it looked to me.  It was round and shinny. I no she has not had a pad the last few days, last night when the girls were in the kitchen, she went in her bedroom and took off her pants and panties and put on her jogging shots without panties and she was not wearing a pad

After watching again==Kami had nothing on her clit in the tub---when she got out of the tub, she reached for something white and inserted it behind the towel---so not a clit ring. 

2 hours ago, happyone said:

After watching again==Kami had nothing on her clit in the tub---when she got out of the tub, she reached for something white and inserted it behind the towel---so not a clit ring. 

I just watched it she got 1 of the white pads she cleans her face with and put in her, she must be real sexed up to keep it from draining on her clean panties. 

You are called voyeur, and you wait for Kamila to dress and declare her goddess ... And while the room is empty, you bless her and you expect her return ... You are not voyeurs You are masochists ... Kamila is isolated from the RLC if she has found a job to go well ... And you bless her again ! Controversy to everyone! I know Russian and she does not share anything personally like a rock. . I hope to leave the project! It's not the same! I wish happiness too!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kamila does depart RLC in February, it will be interesting to see if she uses one of the cameras to send us a farewell message.

A farewell message? WTF? You're way too obsessed with this girl. 

Kamila is a freeloader. She gives a shit about the viewers. Furthermore, it is not even certain that Kamila will really leave the project. Sure, it would be very nice to finally get rid of her, but freeloaders, like Kamila normally try to keep the easy money running. 

• Like 6