3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I read every post almost daily, and I can tell you first hand there has been very little criticism of Kaley. Up until the last month or so, hardly any at all. Kamilla is a different story all together. I don't see someone creating a poll to get Kaley ousted from RLC.

I for that 

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is many possibilities, kristy can move also with the boyfriend in more smaller apartment  or she can move in new apartment with some angels... just a speculation

Yeah, I think it's too early to conclude anything, too. 

But it would be great if Kamila would finally leave the project. Two years of wasted potential is more than enough. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

All the Kami and Kaley haters on CC should really be happy now, not only will they get rid of the girls but they will also get rid of me; since I will no longer have a reason to watch RLC.

You want be the only one, Ridge.  Just think it will same us $20.00 for CamCaps and $75.oo for me from RLC

22 minutes ago, jham said:

You want be the only one, Ridge.  Just think it will same us $20.00 for CamCaps and $75.oo for me from RLC

Even with limited sex, I believe KKK would have still worked if the girls spoke English or if the conversations had been translated. Would have been a good soap opera.

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

All the Kami and Kaley haters on CC should really be happy now, not only will they get rid of the girls but they will also get rid of me; since I will no longer have a reason to watch RLC.

Just think of it. You'll save $45 a Month + the Cost of Replay.

• Like 1