3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Next Sunday February 3 - it's three years anniversary of this apartment.
Possible we will see some changes in February 

Changes are strongly needed for this apartment. I hope that at least Kamila finally leaves the project. Of the three years the apartment is online now, only the first year was good. After the first year she kept more and more of her private life away from the apartment. Now she is nothing more than a freeloader who benefits from the participation of others without contributing anything herself. 

Maybe Kamila and Kaley will go together. Now that Kaley has a boyfriend, she spends more and more time outside. All while her boyfriend has never visited this apartment. Where is the sense of RLC when private life is kept away from the apartments? 

Anyway, all that matters is that Kamila finally disappears. She only brings boredom and melancholy to this place. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Are you saying that is possible that in February we gona see some changes in the house?i vote for replacement of Kami or kaley by that regular beautiful guest girl that finaly gone all the way with that bald dude and she was great(the moment in bathroom was very hot).

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you saying that is possible that in February we gona see some changes in the house?i vote for replacement of Kami or kaley by that regular beautiful guest girl that finaly gone all the way with that bald dude and she was great(the moment in bathroom was very hot).

Angel Jules, Bring on the Angels, and get rid of Kamila. Kamila's time has run out, she is no longer into the project, this last year she was gone from the Penthouse more than 60% of the time. Quit wasting that wonderful bed and camera angles on an empty bed. Wastefulness is something you think the powers that be at RLC would control. POOR Business plan !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Angel Jules, Bring on the Angels, and get rid of Kamila. Kamila's time has run out, she is no longer into the project, this last year she was gone from the Penthouse more than 60% of the time. Quit wasting that wonderful bed and camera angles on an empty bed. Wastefulness is something you think the powers that be at RLC would control. POOR Business plan !!!

Would love to see the girl i sayed prior taking charge of that nice big bedroom and bed,nowdays seems only Kristy it's comited to the project.

• Like 1