3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Kamila just water bated in the tub

Prove it, I think she just acting, A lot woman act like they have an orgasm. she is worried the powers that be are going to pull her plug and send her packing. Convenient that Kaley left just long for her little show then is immediately back and washing her back for her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Prove it, I think she just acting, A lot woman act like they have an orgasm. she is worried the powers that be are going to pull her plug and send her packing.

sorry--I do not have replay---and am not inside her body 😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

sorry--I do not have replay---and am not inside her body 😏

I know you can't. It may have all been show since day 1 in the penthouse, cause nobody to honestly say any different. she is under cover agent for RLC or she is a Daisy Do Nothing with her back to the cams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I know you can't. It may have all been show since day 1 in the penthouse, cause nobody to honestly say any different. she is under cover agent for RLC or she is a Daisy Do Nothing with her back to the cams.

guess Daisy's exit prayer worked--she took over Kami's body :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

guess Daisy's exit prayer worked--she took over Kami's body :biggrin:

No I think that Daisy was graduate of the Kamila College of Tent Building and show nothing to the voyeur's never ever. Graduated with honors she did.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No I think that Daisy was graduate of the Kamila College of Tent Building and show nothing to the voyeur's never ever. Graduated with honors she did.

Come on---we have seen several lotion bottles over the years come out of the tent-- 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Prove it, I think she just acting, A lot woman act like they have an orgasm. she is worried the powers that be are going to pull her plug and send her packing. Convenient that Kaley left just long for her little show then is immediately back and washing her back for her.

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That's what I've been thinking for a long time. The reason that Kamila is hiding all the time is most likely that she is not really masturbating.