B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes Mila lost her "Superstar" status.

Initially I thought perhaps Mila could break down Sera but Mila lost it.

Only an air ticket back home can break her and spare us the pain from watching her (& Mila).

Watching Sera is like watching paint dry except you are paying to watch paint dry.

Something is definitely not right with Mila lately but I can't blame it on Sera.  It's something else but I just don't know what.  I hope she can sort whatever it is out and get back to being the Mila she was a couple weeks ago.  I won't take Superstar status away from her yet.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's the natural progression for new girls to get used to the cameras. It takes from 2 to 4 weeks;)

Are you talking about that bate by Laima?  She didn't seem to be afraid of the cameras last night with Elvira and Bea.  She wants to participate in these things and get bonus money but she isn't willing to put out the same effort as the other girls.  I don't know if you noticed or not but last night Elvira and Bea had only one bottle of wine to share and Laima drank milk yet she has an unopened bottle of champagne on the table next to her bed.  That's not right either.  

il y a 26 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

What we just witnessed was a young lady who either can't read her contract or just plain doesn't care and for what I pay RLC that to me is stealing from me.

I am not sure what she is doing cos that was some weird bate tbh.

I give her credit for trying at least but she should too at least FACE THE BLOODY CAMERA FOR GOODNESS SAKE SINCE YOU DON'T PLAN TO GO UNDERCOVER ANYWAY.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Something is definitely not right with Mila lately but I can't blame it on Sera.  It's something else but I just don't know what.  I hope she can sort whatever it is out and get back to being the Mila she was a couple weeks ago.  I won't take Superstar status away from her yet.  

Soon you will cos I realised that too.

Every girl who tagged with her, what kind of "real entertainment or show, not click bait" did they give us?

Nothing at B3 with Jenn & Frank. Obviously nothing at B2. Absolutely nothing at B4. Nothing but click bait at B1.

Edited by SierraTM
grammar

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Soon you will cos I realised that too.

Every girl who tags with her, what kind of "real entertainment or show, not click bait" did they give us?

Nothing at B3 with Jenn & Frank. Obviously nothing at B2. Absolutely nothing at B4. Nothing but click bait at B1.

I still think there is something else wrong with Mila. Some personal problem or family problem or something we can't see.  I hope I'm wrong but just hanging around too much with Sera isn't it.  Not all of it anyhow.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's the natural progression for new girls to get used to the cameras. It takes from 2 to 4 weeks;)

Are you talking about that bate by Laima?  She didn't seem to be afraid of the cameras last night with Elvira and Bea.  She wants to participate in these things and get bonus money but she isn't willing to put out the same effort as the other girls.  Another thing I noticed last night was that Elvira and Bea only had one bottle of wine to share  and you could tell they wished they had more when it was gone.  Laima was drinking milk or something yet she has an unopened bottle of champagne on the table next to her bed and did not bring it out.  That's just not right. 

il y a 1 minute, cheesehead51 a dit :

I still think there is something else wrong with Mila. Some personal problem or family problem or something we can't see.  I hope I'm wrong but just hanging around too much with Sera isn't it.  Not all of it anyhow.

I think she has no interest in her own room. Other than sleeping, she spends little time in the room.

Clearly she has interest to make things happen with Sera but this bitch, well you already know.

Because of her spending time with Sera, she could not spend more time with the B4 girls (& missing Oksi's farewell cos she was still asleep on Sera's bed) who are the ones really give us action (yes & now Stella too of cos) in Barcelona.

And when she was alone with Sera, NOTHING HAPPENED. She brought a dildo to B1, nothing happened.

And the clubbing... because I don't rmb Mila was a fan of the clubs during her previous visit.

All these sap her energy. And all these got to do with Sera.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think she has no interest in her own room. Other than sleeping, she spends little time in the room.

Clearly she has interest to make things happen with Sera but this bitch, well you already know.

Because of her spending time with Sera, she could not spend more time with the B4 girls (& missing Oksi's farewell cos she was still asleep on Sera's bed) who are the ones really give us action (yes & now Stella too of cos) in Barcelona.

And when she was alone with Sera, NOTHING HAPPENED. She brought a dildo to B1, nothing happened.

And the clubbing... because I don't rmb Mila was a fan of the clubs during her previous visit.

All these sap her energy. And all these got to do with Sera.

OK I'll let it go for now.  If there is something else it will eventually show it's ugly head or Mila will deal with it and get back on track. 

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

She definitely looks like she's hit a wall...It's kinda odd because it sort of coincides with Oksi leaving...I don't blame Sera either...on the contrary, I think she wants to be in B1 with her friend, especially if Bea, Elvira and Laima aren't particularly speaking to her...

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She definitely looks like she's hit a wall...It's kinda odd because it sort of coincides with Oksi leaving...I don't blame Sera either...on the contrary, I think she wants to be in B1 with her friend, especially if Bea, Elvira and Laima aren't particularly speaking to her...

I don't really think it's a matter of them not speaking to her.  I think they are also sensitive to the fact that there is something bothering Mila and they are giving her the space she needs to deal with it.  That's what friends do.