Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Hasn't any one told you, Eva keeps me informed as to what the members of Leora's fan club are doing.      :biggrin:

Well, you can hear Eva (I call her Yvonne or Ivan, LOL) 8 thousand miles away, so, yeah!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have to start realizing that it doesn't matter any more if Paul is home. The show will go on as necessary. So glad the policy has changed!

She's always cautious and improving the way she treats us and no Paul is going to stop that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, you can hear Eva (I call her Yvonne or Ivan, LOL) 8 thousand miles away, so, yeah!

That is 8000 miles for you. It's 12000 for me.   We have a relay network that travels West through Europe, skips across the Atlantic via Greenland into Canada, then into the middle of the USA.

Although it does have one drawback. It travels at the speed of sound. Google has not acquired the ability to translate " barks".   :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

That is 8000 miles for you. It's 12000 for me.   We have a relay network that travels West through Europe, skips across the Atlantic via Greenland into Canada, then into the middle of the USA.

Although it does have one drawback. It travels at the speed of sound. Google has not acquired the ability to translate " barks".   :biggrin:

LOL, well as long as the picture is still streaming properly that is what really matters!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have to start realizing that it doesn't matter any more if Paul is home. The show will go on as necessary. So glad the policy has changed!

The Little One is a very astute lady, she has her finger on the pulse of life, and has obviously explained to Paul that life is all about give and take, and that people power is a force to be respected. He chose through whatever reason to become "unemployed", and being in the home 24/7 was never going to work alongside her lifestyle, bearing in mind it's that that brings the money into their lives. so there had to be compromise on his part, which leaving aside some people's personal views , he has accomadated very well as far as her freedom of expression is concerned.

Long may it continue...😺😺

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1