Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

All I have to do for him is put out a bowl of lasagna he'll eat then sleep for days. 

Since your cruel and barbed comment the other day referring to my figure, I have been on a crash anti pasta diet to try and regain my svelte body of yesteryear.....One must of course be carefull, I do not wish to upset and dissapoint The Little One who finds a small surplus of weight quite appealing, she tells me it all adds to my cuteness and also thinks it's cuddlesom.....in fact it's verging on puuuuurrfection ......Who am I to dissapoint such a creature. 😹😹

• Like 3

Just had a chance to see our love's performance from yesterday and I am stunned. So beautiful! What struck me was that she was playing to camera 10 for a very long time but she then swung around to cam 9 (well thought out m'lady. My personal favorite!). But cam 10 hides her beautiful face, and of course, the look. When I dumbed the picture down to cam 8, she was staring at the camera the entire time1

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora is making an intriguing start of her day. Immediately upon getting out of bed, she went to the guest room topless, and is planning her day via cell phone !!🤨

And looking her usual desirable self 😻

• Like 1