Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora, please get Paul to bring home some honey and lemons for you. You'll feel a lot better and it's more healthy than the stuff you have.

Aussie, crank up the SST, and deliver said items yourself, AND, you could enjoy the brisk Siberian air. That is before you make contact with Leora. Because at that point your temperature is going to skyrocket !  :wink:

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Aussie, crank up the SST, and deliver said items yourself, AND, you could enjoy the brisk Siberian air. That is before you make contact with Leora. Because at that point your temperature is going to skyrocket !  :wink:

OMG in my dreams mate

• Like 1

Does RLC have a rule where they can't make money having a Snapchat or a Patreon profile or things like that? Because it doesn't seem fair. Leora could make a lot of money having them. I saw a Patreon profile making $21,000 US a month the other day.

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Had no idea they live in Siberia where I know it's freezing there but it's probably a beautiful place to live

It has been mentioned before, that they live in Krasnoyarsk.  With a population of one million plus in their metro area. Check it out, it is beautiful country.

With at least one very beautiful lady living amongst the multitude.

• Like 2

There's a Patreon page I've been on before Christina Khalil she currently has 994 patreon members at between 10 to 50 dollars and Christina doesn't even go nude only tries on bikinis.