Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

17 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm currently having a VB beer ( Victoria Bitter beer ), I honestly don't know if anyone has had a personal message from Leora but if anyone has that must have been awesome.

I could use one now, I'm feeling pretty low. I understand family and friends will die as will I one day, but it's just so hard knowing mum is very ill and won't be around soon. I'm the oldest living family member including cousins apart from mum and dad. My family is big on the oldest being the head of the family and I feel the pressure on me to keep everyone up and happy and up to date. No one asks to see how I am.

I'm sorry for putting my life issues here but no one knows me and I can speak freely about my feelings. In Australia, men don't ever bare their feelings we just have a beer and move on.

Gee a message from Leora would be wonderful as just what I need. I don't expect one because I understand she can't but you live in hope as that is what gets us by.

Wow, you're making me feel really sad. I would pass on a message from Leora just so you could get one, if that ever happened.

• Like 1