Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Maybe if there isn't a rule Paul and Leora can't have a Patreon profile she should check it out. Too me it appears a very easy way to make a lot of money for little work a day. Right up Paul's alley.

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Times like these I wish I could speak Russian.

There are free sites on the web that have Russian to English in the written form as well as the verbal form. I also have the Rosetta Stone course.

I have been attempting to learn both. But, I keep getting interrupted by Leora's activities.  :cry:

For those whom like Patreon app, here's a few Patreon profiles I like.

No order.

Naked Bakers

MylingerieLife

Christina Khalil ( she's my favourite)

Free Range Sailing

Kristen Langston

But there are thousands of them if you want naughty ones you need to pay $10 to $20 a month.

Paul and Leora are smart they'll check Patreon app out. The popular Patreon pages make a lot a money a month. Patreon profiles can be of anything you can imagine not just naughty things. 

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does RLC have a rule where they can't make money having a Snapchat or a Patreon profile or things like that? Because it doesn't seem fair. Leora could make a lot of money having them. I saw a Patreon profile making $21,000 US a month the other day.

If I am not mistaken, this topic has been discussed before. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that when Carina and Sabrina were part of RLC, they had a guest living with them who was being a "cam girl".

But, technically she was not a listed tenant. I think RLC does have rules applying to the tenants. I can see very quickly there would be a conflict of interest issue.

Just now, scutus said:

If I am not mistaken, this topic has been discussed before. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that when Carina and Sabrina were part of RLC, they had a guest living with them who was being a "cam girl".

But, technically she was not a listed tenant. I think RLC does have rules applying to the tenants. I can see very quickly there would be a conflict of interest issue.

Patreon app isn't a Cam app, far from it. It can be a profile of anything but a gold mine for the right people. 

Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Fans pay creators of all kinds a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences and behind-the-scenes content. ... Patreon's iPhone app brings creators and fans together like never before.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Fans pay creators of all kinds a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences and behind-the-scenes content. ... Patreon's iPhone app brings creators and fans together like never before.

Just an FYI there are rules about these things