Nicole´s Bra

n&k

Just now, happyone said:

Ok, sorry, but you would look funny sticking out of them 😏

In not out, as you're well aware. Sadly now I have this image of Nicole on Strapless Dildo.com...Sorry Nicole, it was Happy's fault!...but it looks pretty good all the same...😏

• 7 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:03 PM, n&k said:

Dears,

We have the joy to announcing our first auction.  This sexy Intimissimi bra from Nicole, it's our little surprise so you can have a piece of Nicole with you.

Starting price is 20 €. The offer has to be higher than the previous price.

Auction will be active for 5 days, from the date of publication. At the conclusion of the auction, the winner will be made public.

The winner will receive: Nicole's bra, a photo signed by Nicole and a note.

We will need to talk with the winner to know the shipping address, by private message. If the winner does not want to, the CC administration can help us.

The method of payment and shipping will be between us and the winner.

We hope you like the idea and good luck!

Auction Nicole's phone. Might mean she does other things rather than looking at it 24/7.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:23 PM, Slender Man said:

Selling used underwear. WTF. What next.

Be selling pubic hairs next all in a presentation box with a fucking bow on the top. The nearer the pussy it's from the more expensive 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Be selling pubic hairs next all in a presentation box with a fucking bow on the top. The nearer the pussy it's from the more expensive 😂🤣😂

And you know many would buy given the opportunity, especially the fans of Leora & The Barcelona Show Girls. ::)

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I am going to go out on a limb here.first off (at least to me) why would Any one buy used panties?can the seller guarantee that the one's the buyer get's is the panties that come from the seller.they could find a pair anywhere (side the road ,trash, anywhere etc. and sell the as their own.then the buyer get's a nasty pair of panties that has got only God know's what is own them and the buyer touches them and get's the Funk or something.

i have a better idea >>>just buy Ary and leave the panties off, at home >>kinda come as you are party.        kate upton panties GIF by Esquire

• Haha 2