B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

What Gina does now in B2 confirms the huge casting and placement error of the girls at B2 by these RLC's A-holes,and mostly by putting Leia in the big bedroom
These 3 girls are sheeps,they need a shepherd... :biggrin: 

Aside

I said a shepherd not a virus like Serafima...

Man Erin is hot, goodness I wished I could place one Hand firmly on each one of those perfect little ass cheeks. I love the way she poses and always carries herself very sexy and sensually. She has come a long way from the mannequin BS. I hope she continues to grow with RLC as I would love having her around much longer. As for Lousy Lightweight Leia, she would not be missed if she left tonight, The Under Cover Agent of RLC always and forever under the covers. Give it up Glorious Gemlike Gina, she is not worth your time and trouble.

Gina should have re-opened B2 with Erin and Maluma, and Leia should  have opened the brand new Barcelona motel with her boyfriend... :biggrin:

Aside

I agree more more and more,Erin has an awesome "sleeping" body and she needs a shepherd like Gina to reveal it(and i repeat a respected shepherd with good intentions not a virus like Serafima),but many days are gone in smoke Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin: