B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

That doesn't sound good for the voyeur in me.

They were in the big bedroom in the house the last time. They are active with the other girls and there were a lot of girl games, etc, but nothing for me to watch. Let's see how it goes with them. Could be interesting with Mila and Gina.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They were in the big bedroom in the house the last time. They are active with the other girls and there were a lot of girl games, etc, but nothing for me to watch. Let's see how it goes with them. Could be interesting with Mila and Gina.

I missed your meaning I guess.  What do Mila and Gina have to do with these new girls in B2?

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I missed your meaning I guess.  What do Mila and Gina have to do with these new girls in B2?

The twins are well known as you can tell. They will interact with many of the other girls and enjoy participating in girl on girl action. Just like you've seen in the house in the past. They love music and dance and will stay up all night with whomever wants to have fun. In the past they have known and interacted with Gina and others.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Now I'm more confused.  Who is Lola? I didn't see her name as a new girl

lola megan and amy was the first girls in b2 when it came online. and lola never did nothing till at the end of her last stay .and she made sure nothing was seen .she had all the other girls doing things that made her look good.hell maybe serafima is lola's sister.seeing she only uses  the girls she is around. . 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The twins are well known as you can tell. They will interact with many of the other girls and enjoy participating in girl on girl action. Just like you've seen in the house in the past. They love music and dance and will stay up all night with whomever wants to have fun. In the past they have known and interacted with Gina and others.

Anna was best known from the New Year's Eve 2016 when she and Irma had the first intimate massage and a lot of kissing. Anna was very horny would probably have gone a little further, but  Irma did not