B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Seems to be some conflicting opinions on the new cast of B2.  This should be interesting if not entertaining.😉

All I can say is do not get your hopes up with Anna, and the twins for any hot girl on girl unless they have changed a lot from their previous stays.

All 3 are pretty good looking women, however. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

All I can say is do not get your hopes up with Anna, and the twins for any hot girl on girl unless they have changed a lot from their previous stays.

yes, they are definitely beautiful, surely RLC to get them back will have invested a lot of money, so maybe they will be more available, however they are always contrary to the returns

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

yes, they are definitely beautiful, surely RLC to get them back will have invested a lot of money, so maybe they will be more available, however they are always contrary to the returns

This makes no sense to me.  RLC reads every word printed in this forum so they know exactly how members feel about the different girls, past and present.  Why would they invest a lot of money in bringing back girls that have proven themselves to be worthless to us for anything but eye candy?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

That doesn't sound like much to look forward to. A kiss while very drunk and maybe some cuddling with Irma.  Hell Irma cuddled with anything that breathed air but that's all she did.  

So you never saw Irma eat out Jessica? One of the better moments ever in B1, and on RLC.

• Like 1

Just now, Frankster said:

So you never saw Irma eat out Jessica? One of the better moments ever in B1, and on RLC.

Nope.  That must have been way before my time here.  I wish I could see it though.  My only experience with Irma is this last stay in B1 but from what I've read in the forum here over the last few months is that Irma kept all her sexual activity off cam.  

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

You are 100% correct. All 3 is pretty good looking, but nothing to get excited about. The Twins only lays on the bed naked, and sometimes massage each other, nothing more.

Anna never goes all the way. Chickened out on Irma the famous new years night. Sobered up real quick when Irma took her panties off. And the famous orgy night, she was the lames one of all, and never really did follow up the nights after, no matter how much Lolas bearded friend tried.

Last stay she did nothing I can remember, and was as boring as Lola, and only used it as a hotel as far as I remember.

EDIT: I'm fearing Lola isn't far away, maybe taking over Malumas bed soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Nope.  That must have been way before my time here.  I wish I could see it though.  My only experience with Irma is this last stay in B1 but from what I've read in the forum here over the last few months is that Irma kept all her sexual activity off cam.  

I agree Irma wasn't Irma her last stay, but it was more to do her not having anybody to really play with.