B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

Noldus

Everyday Erin is just that, once in while we see very brief glimmers of hope for her. She is very pretty, and has such enchanting smile. I wished she was a little older and more mature, so she could be in tune with her own sexuality. Talk about the perfect ass to die for, this girl has long lean legs that lead the long way to the promise land, unfortunately we only are getting to see the Erin that is childlike and not happy about being in Barcelona. The promise land is off limits to membership of RLC. A little bit of eroticism would do this young girl a lot of goodm and the voyeurs as well. I have really given up on B-2 until they change out all of the girls, these 3 are just really worth wasting time watching.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

They are in Nellie and Bogdan apartment--she is asleep on couch-he is playing cards in the kitchen

I actually looked as well...They must've borrowed Gina's rocket scooter, because N&B's place is in St Peters...😏

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Everyday Erin is just that, once in while we see very brief glimmers of hope for her. Erin that is childlike and not happy about being in Barcelona.   I have really given up on B-2 until they change out all of the girls, these 3 are just really not worth wasting time watching.

Maluma does not want to be here--is not what she expected

Erin does not belong here--not ready

Leia should never have asked to return, given her previous appearance. 

• Like 4

We currently have 12 girls in the GOV apts, of which 7 aren't or don't, for 1 reason or another, want to raise the bar. Ok, that's fair enough. It would be great, from our perspective, if they all opened up...But if you had to choose just 1 girl...no, lets say 2 girls, to open up form this list, who would it be...?

Erin, Maluma, Leia, Sera, Malena, Daisy and Emelia...?

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maluma does not want to be here--is not what she expected

Erin does not belong here--not ready

Leia should never have asked to return, given her previous appearance. 

Haha...I was posting at the same time Happy...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We currently have 12 girls in the GOV apts, of which 7 aren't or don't, for 1 reason or another, want to raise the bar. Ok, that's fair enough. It would be great, from our perspective, if they all opened up...But if you had to choose just 1 girl...no, lets say 2 girls, to open up form this list, who would it be...?

Erin, Maluma, Leia, Sera, Malena, Daisy and Emelia...?

Sorry guys...Mine would be Sera and Erin...:biggrin:

• Like 1