B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

19 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well The Punisher is an Ex Marine if that helps any. 😄

And he doesn't actually have any super powers other than the ability to take a beating. 😭

So he gets more beatings in season 2? He takes a beating, but always comes through in the end

12 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Some dreams can and do come true.  Give Mila a little more time with Sera and she would work her magic and have Sera eating out of her pussy.   Sorry, I meant hand.😋

as long as her tongue doesn’t get frozen in the process 🤪

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Oh for the chance 😜 still with Mila’s hot tongue that would surely defrost the ice queen for ever 👌

I was really hoping we had finally gotten over this "Ice Queen" crap, especially since the person who started it has changed his tune over the past few nights.

• Like 1

I was really happy to see Mila stay in last night.  I know she loves dancing and she's a good dancer.  My understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that Tuesday night is the hottest night at the hottest club and Mila was going clubbing on Tuesday nights pretty regularly.  She now has her focus on her girls in B4 and I think she's doing a great job pulling them back close to her.  It's great for them, it's great for her and it certainly doesn't hurt us voyeurs either.  I loved that 69 with Elvira last night.

• Like 1

The first thing I saw when I came in to warm up after blowing snow this morning was Elvira dancing naked around her room. That warmed me right up.  I love how she is always so happy looking.  I can't ever remember seeing her without that bright beautiful smile on her face.  I feel like a dirty old man when I watch her because to me she doesn't look like she's more than in her very early 20's.  I know I'm a crappy judge of age but she sure doesn't look very old.  She is 100% grade A voyeur material and I wish RLC could fill B1-B4 with more like her.  I'd feel like I was getting value for my money for a change.