B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...but I keep looking at that new overhead cam, cam 15, in Maluma's room in B2..If only Oksi had that cam in there when she was teasing and tantalising us, while wearing a straw hat and bating to 'Africa'...by Toto...God, I miss her...:dodgy:

to bad that oksi was never in that room ...or was she and you was the only one that seen her in there . ...🤣

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...but I keep looking at that new overhead cam, cam 15, in Maluma's room in B2..If only Oksi had that cam in there when she was teasing and tantalising us, while wearing a straw hat and bating to 'Africa'...by Toto...God, I miss her...:dodgy:

man I wish I was on RLC pay roll like you ..so I could see things that no one else can see like you get to see..🤣🤣..but we all cant be like you ...and get to see it all ...or was oksi in there when b2 was offline.. and only the ones that work and got paid  from RLC  seen her there...🤣🤣🤣 ...and you was the one that said she was there...…..

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

to bad that oksi was never in that room ...or was she and you was the only one that seen her in there . ...🤣

Obviously the joke was too subtle for you Bud...So the joke is on you mate laughing my ass off emoticon

Just check back through the posts to Cheesy's post. In fact I'll do it for you...and save you the bother, shall I...It pays to check all the posts first before you try to be funny...

Big trouble now.  One of those witches just cast a spell on Naga.  He will never think of Monica, Karol or Angel ever again.  He will only think of Oksi from here on out.😀

So I'll just ignore your next dig at me shall I...Haha...😉

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

man I wish I was on RLC pay roll like you ..so I could see things that no one else can see like you get to see..🤣🤣..but we all cant be like you ...and get to see it all ...or was oksi in there when b2 was offline.. and only the ones that work and got paid  from RLC  seen her there...🤣🤣🤣 ...and you was the one that said she was there...…..

facepalm hand gesture emoticon...Sorry, I couldn't ignore it