B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It looks like I did miss something.  I see Mila in bed so she must not have gone to B1.  That's good but what is Laima doing naked in bed with Elvira?

You didnt miss anything special 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You didnt miss anything special 🙂

Laima in bed naked with Elvira, Mila in her bed alone, Jenn and Frank I see are with Sera.  That all looks very strange.  

I can't believe I just said Jenn and Frank are with Sera. What's this world coming to?

12 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Laima really wants some of Elvira's pussy but Elvira is shutting her down. She wants no part of that.  She belongs to Mila.  I wonder how long Laima will keep trying. I actually feel sorry for her.  She would have better luck with Bea

I think you may be reading to much into this.  If she belonged to Mila I would think she would be up with her.

I simply think Elvira just wasn't in the mood and considering the marathon bate she had earlier I'm not surprised.

She may just be burnt out tonight.

She's also spent a lot of time on her phone today and hasn't seemed all that happy. Perhaps she's got some personal issues that have come up and is upset about them. ☹️

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I think you may be reading to much into this.  If she belonged to Mila I would think she would be up with her.

I simply think Elvira just wasn't in the mood and considering the marathon bate she had earlier I'm not surprised.

She may just be burnt out tonight.

She's also spent a lot of time on her phone today and hasn't seemed all that happy. Perhaps she's got some personal issues that have come up and is upset about them. ☹️

You may very well be right.  I haven't seen her since she and Laima were taking sexy pics this morning.  It just really surprised me that Laima would even try with her and it's obvious she was really trying hard.  

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

You may very well be right.  I haven't seen her since she and Laima were taking sexy pics this morning.  It just really surprised me that Laima would even try with her and it's obvious she was really trying hard.  

She definitely did seem to be trying harder than usual but when has Elvira ever pushed any of the girls away?

She just seems a little off today but I'm confident she'll get over whatever it is.

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Laima in bed naked with Elvira, Mila in her bed alone, Jenn and Frank I see are with Sera.  That all looks very strange.  

I can't believe I just said Jenn and Frank are with Sera. What's this world coming to?

Sera has been to b3 from time to time hanging out with Jenn and Frank so nothing strange about them visiting her in b1 🙂

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Laima is really horny.  She went from Elvira's room in by Emilia, got nothing there and is now in with Bea.  Good luck Laima but you might as well just get a good nights sleep.  Don't even waste your time going up by Mila.

Maybe it's worth a shot? 😄