R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

strange things happen in this apartment, they go in four in the bathroom, when they go out, the girls can not keep their lips still, the girl with the skirt goes to "smoke" with the socks and when it comes back it is without

• Like 1

It's funny, the most interesting camera to follow of R2 is the camera of the hall,until it is blurry or inoperative...
Aside

Sugar room on the left,touching chamber(with also smoking possibilities of all kind) on the right,one can substitute for the other, see both in the same place,the living room is use like a big waiting room,drinks & karaoké replace the magazine,It seems,as often,that Samantha,be the "fuck" bail bond tonight, to make "a little" pleasure to the RLC subscriber,RLC at the best...
And Angie sleeps...:biggrin:

6 hours ago, zzakary said:

I see that the director of R2 motel has changed, but it always comes that for the weekend, he is a little older, his woman too, RLC preferred the experience, this time,why not... :biggrin:

the manager of the motel, I think he is also the supplier of substances, I still remember the evening with Samantha and Angie, where in bed with both was not able to have sex with any of them

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

at some point of the party also appeared Emily, always very sober, with a dress, no underwear, now I do not see anyone know where it went

she was home prox 0440 and left 0720