Poll for Kamila Stay or Go

Petey45

Should Kamila Stay or Go?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kamila Stay or Go?

• Go
    • Stay

This poll is closed to new votes

problem here is that private life only is possible when the other tenants are gone out.

second: because we pay does not mean we own the girls as slaves

third: I never watch Leora, but it is ok that it is there for others. This apartment is by far the most interesting for me.

Most beautiful girl on RLC. She's fucked, she's had anal, she's been incredibly popular, she gets waxed.She genuinely lives her life on cam. And you guys want her off? You are strange people and there are many, many other apartments to watch. Is it because you think R1 will turn into R2 If Kami is gone and they will have wild parties. She offers more nudity than all of R2 put together.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, zzakary said:

What an awesome surprise,M&N&H1  old timers vote for Kamila to stay, actually B1 & B2 with Leia,Erin,Maluma,Daisy and Serafima your venerable queen fits perfectly with you,C'mon spicy N,take this big boring train... :biggrin:

I think you'll find B1&B2 aren't so popular with a lot of old timers but let's face it Kami has done 10 times what they've done. I can't even imagine how you are making the link. As a roommate you will be lucky to get a girl as beautiful as Kami again.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Most beautiful girl on RLC. She's fucked, she's had anal, she's been incredibly popular, she gets waxed.She genuinely lives her life on cam. And you guys want her off? You are strange people and there are many, many other apartments to watch. Is it because you think R1 will turn into R2 If Kami is gone and they will have wild parties. She offers more nudity than all of R2 put together.

in your dreams 

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No, on RLC, in that bed. Just because you never saw it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did and not only that she even prepared for it.

I don't make shit up.

I have never read here or see anal sex with kami personally,never see her also doing blowjob,

give me a screenshot about that in PM and I will tell you if it was  anal or not

edit: and btw it's not important because she have stopped all sexual activity on cams  since a year now and I would be very surprised to see more sex with her on cams till she leave

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

She genuinely lives her life on cam.

No, she hasn't....

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Kami has done 10 times what they've done.

No, she hasn't.... and the only even slightest way you can say she has is because she's been here longer.

19 hours ago, firewall said:

anal sex with kami personally,never see her also doing blowjob,

BB is 100% Correct! I have all the Videos of Kamil, from being a wimp to becoming a Women, in fact, I have Kamil, Jessica, and Megan on Videos. The rest, do not concern me. Out of sight - out of mind... Sorry, but I don't and won't ever share the Videos, so don't ask!. I don't trust anyone on this site - EVER! I was banned by RLC five fucking times because of pricks here. I laugh at the fuckers, because I never paid for it, and I still don't! If it weren't for one person on RLC, I would have reign fucking hell on RLC! 19.gif.98ee9a177f12f981037eb4c3075c5c0e.gifnvVyM98.gif.70ba165085c7602048e8c315d29858df.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

BB is 100% Correct! I have all the Videos of Kamil, from being a wimp to becoming a Women, in fact, I have Kamil, Jessica, and Megan on Videos. The rest, do not concern me. Out of sight - out of mind... Sorry But I don't and won't ever share the Videos, so don't ask!. I don't trust anyone on this site - EVER! I was banned by RLC five fucking times because of pricks here. I laugh at the fuckers, because I never paid for it, and I still don't! If it weren't for one person on RLC, I would have reign fucking hell on RLC! 19.gif.98ee9a177f12f981037eb4c3075c5c0e.gif

well keep your videos of kami they are collector now 🙂 it will never happens again on cams believe me she is not anymore in the project her brain is outside rlc

• Like 3

On 1/23/2019 at 5:13 AM, BBsq69 said:

Lool She isn't even the most beautiful girl in that apartment. I really don't care if she goes or stay as long as Kaley isn't going anywhere...When did she have anal?? I will say this, you are right about watching other apartments..It is really annoying when people get fixated on a particular apartment or tenant..

• Like 2

I really don't know what to say about Kami .  She was my favorite during her Barca1 days  especially when she and Kristy would caress or massage each other. There is no doubt that she was/is a beautiful young woman.  Yes, she was a bit lazy at times .  When she and Kristy got their own Moscow apartment and the place went FULL-Premium with no free shots.............things definitely changed.  3/4 of the viewers ( non-premium ) could no longer see or follow her; and she got hooked up with a few losers  on the male side . I believe that's when she lost interest in the project .........knowing that very few could now see her. Besides she loves warm climates where she can really shine and have fun , as opposed  to cold, dreary  Moscow winters with few viewers.  Whatever happens.......I enjoyed watching Kami !   ( Just my opinion).  

• Like 4