Petey45

Should Kamila Stay or Go?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kamila Stay or Go?

• Go
    • Stay

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, ipiratemedia said:

OK, after watching the Videos, which took forever. Let me make myself clear. She tried Anal a few times and backed off each time. Now, was there any penetration, of course, that would be the reason she felt uncomfortable. So, in essence, everyone here is correct. She never entirely had Anal. (at least not in the project)  My apologies... The blow-job, it was lame, sixty-nine position, I was not able to capture her sucking the bone. But she was in that position. So it happened, but not as I described...You guys are on top of your game. Kudos to you all! 30.gif.11d33370bb379cf5b67c4e98b496abf9.gif

Unusual remembering Kamil how I felt so sad for her in B-1 and then she meets Kristy full of life, and now, Kamil is riding the Gravy train. I'm happy she now dictates her own life. But like most people here, "time to move on." 19.gif.c1faa5661435f6bf31995e9cbee37e90.gif

When Chris, the American, fucked Kami he stuck his thumb in her butt hole, but when he tried it a second time she blocked his hand. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 12:38 PM, ze81 said:

Kamila and Kami..both don't do their life's in the house and are in constant "vacations".voted.PS..respect the people opinions,they are users,viewers,some even paid users of rlc(like me).This girls that dont do their life's in cams should be replaced with actual residents that do everything in front of cams.

Kamila and Kami are the same person............I believe you mean Kristy and Kami .

3 hours ago, deedeealcom said:

мы любим Кейли и Кристи, потому что они показывают нам наготу, но мы ненавидим Камилу, потому что она ничего не показывает

my lyubim Keyli i Kristi, potomu chto oni pokazyvayut nam nagotu, no my nenavidim Kamilu, potomu chto ona nichego ne pokazyvaye

Kamila shows nothing? Are you sure of that? it might be to stop this smear campaign that does not want to say anything

On 1/23/2019 at 6:13 AM, BBsq69 said:

Most beautiful girl on RLC. She's fucked, she's had anal, she's been incredibly popular, she gets waxed.She genuinely lives her life on cam. And you guys want her off? You are strange people and there are many, many other apartments to watch. Is it because you think R1 will turn into R2 If Kami is gone and they will have wild parties. She offers more nudity than all of R2 put together.

And the vikings used to rule half of England! 👍

Point is, Kamilla hasn't been the tenant you describe, in atleast over two full years. She had sex once in 2017, none in 2018. And she just generally shows very little interest in the project anymore. Not only doesn't she have much of her own personal life on camera herself, but she also prevents others from having any fun in the apartment too, and that's alot worse in my opinion. I'm not just talking about parties either, but Kristy almost never has friends over when Kamilla is present, not to mention that no one (maybe except Katya) seems to be allowed to borrow Kamilla's bed, even when she goes on one of her month long vacations. Either if it is directly or indirectly, Kamilla is part of the cause of that, and she should leave, in my opinion.

That said, I don't think RLC will ever throw anyone out, unless they wants to leave themself.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 6:45 AM, firewall said:

75 % for out and 25 % for stay, I  think it's clear but rlc don't care about this poll she will stay don't worry kami lovers

+1 for out for me

Well, I kind of doubt that these numbers are exactly representative, as it is often alot easier to engage people to be against something, and I think many of those who like Kamilla, or are neutral, might not even want to click, and get engaged on a thread like this.

I have let my subscription expire for only the second time in 7 years, I would however re subscribe to RLC if Kami was to leave and Kristy's ANGELS...... ANGEL JULES, ANGEL "Y" and ANGEL "K"were to fill out the Moscow Penthouse, but as long as it is Barcelona Boredom, and K's are doing nothing interesting, I will watch the blurry thumbnails. The other roommate apartment has some interesting stuff from time to time but they have there own Kami there named Emily.

So will Kaxit be on?

My vote is go, I really can't stand her and can't understand what the fuss is about when it comes to her.

Ok I got to admit, when I first subbed for RLC, I was alittle intrigued by her but that faded away as soon as it happened. 

But clearly she has no interest in this project. She comes and goes. Spend little time in the apartment. Hides all her bates.

Some people may think she is hot but really, there are alot of hot Eastern European girls out there.