B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

23 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I just finished watching the replay of what happened tonight and come back to real time and find everybody is back and asleep already.  Everybody except Malena.  Can somebody tell me what happened to her?

They came out in nightclub, they came back in the early morning, and then everyone in bed, end of the story 😁

If you still need help, do not hesitate to not ask me 😂😂😂

Malena just want to go in B4 instead B1, that's it 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They came out in nightclub, they came back in the early morning, and then everyone in bed, end of the story 😁

If you still need help, do not hesitate to not ask me 😂😂😂

Malena just want to go in B4 instead B1, that's it 

Thanks moos, while I was waiting for someone to respond I went back to replay to see if I could figure out what happened.  I saw the girls get home without Malena so I checked B4 replay.  I found Malena staggering around obviously drunk and searching all over the place several times for something.  Then all of a sudden I see her on her bead crying pretty hard.  Something happened.  I just don't know what.  My first question is why did anyone let this girl go all the way back to B4 by herself when she was that drunk.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Thanks moos, while I was waiting for someone to respond I went back to replay to see if I could figure out what happened.  I saw the girls get home without Malena so I checked B4 replay.  I found Malena staggering around obviously drunk and searching all over the place several times for something.  Then all of a sudden I see her on her bead crying pretty hard.  Something happened.  I just don't know what.  My first question is why did anyone let this girl go all the way back to B4 by herself when she was that drunk.

she forgot her phone in the taxi, that's why she's crying 

even if she's drunk, she old enaugh to make her own decision, so if she want to go to b4, it's only her choice 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

she forgot her phone in the taxi, that's why she's crying 

even if she's drunk, she old enaugh to make her own decision, so if she want to go to b4, it's only her choice 

Well I don't completely agree with that.  When you are drunk you can easily make bad choices and it's nice to have friends to keep you out of trouble but it doesn't look like that happened here.  I'm just glad she is safe.  I hope she can get her phone back from the taxi company

3 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

_ _ _ __ _ _  __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ __ _ __ _ __ __ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __  _ __ _ __ end forum

What the heck is this?