Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

I will see if I can find her. We all see things differently but she was really in a class of her own.

I could also have good impression on her, just don't remember.. My head is "blurred" with all the last options here for months

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Oh yes.. now i remember her.. But was another puppet on his hands

Just to lower the tone of this subject.Do you think Herman has ever had or even passed on an STD.How can he have unprotected sex with so many different women and never get one.?Of course he maybe has.Just saying.

25 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Just to lower the tone of this subject.Do you think Herman has ever had or even passed on an STD.How can he have unprotected sex with so many different women and never get one.?Of course he maybe has.Just saying.

I have no idea on that.. but to be fair it's not only him running that health risk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I can't believe that you would ever think of lowering any subject. 😂 

• Like 1

1945 LT Jessica , as in Jessica and Conan, is there now. Unsurprisingly she has her boobs out - but surprisingly from her bra - not braless!

[Afternote] Red got the cards out but they do not seem to be playing for clothes.

1959 they have been put back but intermittent nipslips available.

Edited by Oldstalker
because it happened

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

1945 LT Jessica , as in Jessica and Conan, is there now. Unsurprisingly she has her boobs out - but surprisingly from her bra - not braless!

[Afternote] Red got the cards out but they do not seem to be playing for clothes.

1959 they have been put back but intermittent nipslips available.

Interesting Development hopefully.